Drake arts! Drakes, art!

Drakeven

This is the most adorable thing I've ever seen, plus Karri totally would have put herself into a box to give to the few people she really considers her best friends. Sadly she only ever figured out how to shove a borg into a locker to wrap and give away, to the HoP.

• Like 1

WAIT i just realized that VULP'S NAME IS SIMILAR TO MINE.
..Curious.
Anyway, I remember telling my friends to hold vox like hamburger like..a few months ago oddly but they denied that cause they were supposedly too big for that.
THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH BELIEVING.

• Like 2

Bloppy is someone I see a bit off, and is always good for shinaingains. They're someone that holds a unique position of being a competent security AND a competent antag. Honestly, they've got some good robust-ness.

*squish

they also nice.

bloop.png

• Like 3
  • stunbaton 1
  • explodyparrot 1

On 1/4/2020 at 10:05 AM, Drakeven said:

On the subject of holding Vox, I found a much better way.

hol d vox.png

Why does this picture remind me of the video about someones grandpa owning a monkey in sweden?

1 hour ago, rapaskoti said:

...what

also Miranda Skywalker still i still keep tabs on this thread from time to time keep it up

This one 

• Like 1

Another picture done in QUICK SUCCESSION, a creaky tree known as Silence of Starsong. They are nice to interact with, and have a cute speech pattern, hm! Drawing Dione was a challange, but I think I did it okay... they are just a bunch of nymphs after all.

Anyway, this is a good message to obey I feel.

dsilence.png

• Like 11
  • explodyparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use