Drake arts! Drakes, art!

Drakeven

Man, I forgot how much I loved drawing space... I've been drawing space for a long time now, even had a blog about space in my early days... It's just so.. satisfying. The slight colours, how they mix, and the stars.

Sylara Farauno! A good vulp who I've seen quite a lot of art ..of? (Quite a lot of art of? Does that... work grammatically?) Anyway, thank you for Dreamy for giving me some redlines on how to get the snout right. Vulps are tricky, but I'm learning how to draw them better. Flat faces are BUH.

syn.png

• Like 5
  • angryeyes 1
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Aelwyn commissioned me for something, boy howdy they are fantastic. It didn't take as long as I thought it would to be honest, and I'm quite proud of the perspective work. They wanted to commemorate a shift where Aelwyn did the heroic thing most CE's have to do, save their station from incompetent engine management and they did! It was a REALLY big picture, so I've had to make it smaller to upload it. That means some details will be only for Aelwyn~! Unless they choose to share it round, that is.

Thank you so much for this commission, I really enjoyed working on it, and I'm proud of the results, I think. Aelwyn is always such a pleasure to draw!

Singloh_no(smallller).png

• Like 3
  • fastparrot 1

40 minutes ago, Drakeven said:

Aelwyn commissioned me for something, boy howdy they are fantastic. It didn't take as long as I thought it would to be honest, and I'm quite proud of the perspective work. They wanted to commemorate a shift where Aelwyn did the heroic thing most CE's have to do, save their station from incompetent engine management and they did! It was a REALLY big picture, so I've had to make it smaller to upload it. That means some details will be only for Aelwyn~! Unless they choose to share it round, that is.

Thank you so much for this commission, I really enjoyed working on it, and I'm proud of the results, I think. Aelwyn is always such a pleasure to draw!

Singloh_no(smallller).png

They will die if they dont activate helmet quiet fast

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, McRamon said:

They will die if they dont activate helmet quiet fast

Heh, almost did actually, I forgot to engage that thing and had to use a stim

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rapaskoti said:

Real good stuff here drake i have said that before but still real amazing stuff you are making and you are getting better at it so keep it up !

I wish there was a love emote 😔

• Like 2

Seth is always neat, they've got a knack for RP and their music is nice! I've been a bit slower with the art of late, I guess it's because of my fancy new blue name...

Seth!!.png

• Like 7
  • explodyparrot 2

Skrells HAVE BLACK EYES. Who knew? Anyway, here's a good ol Skrell that was once HUMAN (humans tend to change species a lot, huh?). They're always a good Skrell to warble into, and have a neat knack for engineering. Jenny Wellery, sorta sounds like Jenny Warbly...

Gosh gosh! I hope you enjoy!

jenny.png

Edited by Drakeven
  • Like 8
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 2

8 hours ago, Drakeven said:

Skrells HAVE BLACK EYES. Who knew? Anyway, here's a good ol Skrell that was once HUMAN (humans tend to change species a lot, huh?). They're always a good Skrell to warble into, and have a neat knack for engineering. Jenny Wellery, sorta sounds like Jenny Warbly...

Gosh gosh! I hope you enjoy!

jenny.png

I like the palette!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use