Drake arts! Drakes, art!

Drakeven

Precious and wonderful!

Honestly, little trade shops or little lounges that people make up are always fun.  Clearly we need to have little areas that the HoP could rent out to people so they could make shops. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Precious and wonderful!

Honestly, little trade shops or little lounges that people make up are always fun.  Clearly we need to have little areas that the HoP could rent out to people so they could make shops. 

In the planned engineering revamp there is a nice little spot in the revamped construction area i have plans for 🙂

Very nice work Drake, and I look forward to seeing future works 

• Like 2

Isthel! A good Vulp, I've been experimenting with backgrounds... soon I'll find something that works. This pixel-style lines work better with thicker lines, but eh, I think it still came out okay.

ISTHEL IS THE L(ovleyest Vulp).png

• Like 5

@PhantasmicDream Did a little sketch of her wonderful Skrell putting the charm on Jay. Needless to say, he's a good bartender for a reason. I took the sketch and did a little bit of colour and shade~ Sorta a colab, I suppose

Can't_spell_Charming_without_Zeke.png

• Like 7
  • fastparrot 1

Taking requests when I should be doing commissions. No. Wait. When I SHOULD be studying for my test worth 50% of my grade in three days. But how could I resist? Vespa is cute. PRINCESS Vespa is CUTER. But also strangely foreboding. Who knows. BUT HEREEEEE SHE ISSSS!

Princessvespa.png

• Like 3
  • fastparrot 2
  • explodyparrot 1

SHUUUU'KAZA! A Tajaran that is always neat to run in to. Rare to actually see many Tajaran on station... So, it's always a treat when Shu'Kaza is around! This was another commission, gosh gosh, I'm getting a few, thank you so much for this wonderfully supportive community. I find it an honor to be a part of it every day! Yaya!

Shu'Kaza Me'Kaza.png

• Like 6
  • explodyparrot 2

Good it up. Keep work.

Actually I like hanging out with Shu'kaza because their usually good to go along with whatever antics I can come up with. As Mime once, I mimed murdering him and stuffing him into a cyborg. I gave Shu a cardborg outfit, and then swiped 'an invisible emag' over him. Gave Shu some lazer guns and he roleplayed it out quite well, pewing at anyone I pointed at while saying 'Beep boop, perish!' And stuff like that. Fun player!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, rapaskoti said:

Indeed and yeah its a rare sight to see em around but keep up the good work it feels like everytime i write here its either good work or keep it up 

Good works and keep it ups will never not be appreciated  ❤️

• honk 1

A quick thing, I didn't actually mean to finish it while I should be studying for a test... BUT, here we are, Kyani! They're quite wholesome!

!!!!.png

• Like 6
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Zixqu, a charming colourblind skrell. They're quite a pleasure to be around!  I can't help but feel Skrell are some of the more dramatic races, thanks to Dreamy. Here he is... lounging.

Zix!.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • explodyparrot 1

If life is a theater can I close the curtains

I want to start a new act

Edited by Spacemanspark
Wait shit that was far more depressing than I realized lmfao
  • honk 4

This just goes to show how exam season makes me productive in every aspect except for studying for exams. Aelwyn! They are a wonderful new Vulp that I've had the pleasure of interacting with. They're wonderful, and a good student. I see them now being CE and I can't help but feel proud of how fast they got everything down. I look forward to roleplaying with them in the future.

Man... I'm spitting these out fast huh? Sorry I got your name chopped off Zix 😔 BUT, you know... Skrell names. 

Also, I didn't see that as depressing @Spacemanspark, people start new Acts of their life all the time~ Like, this is the act in my life where I find out about a spess game and draw aliens. It's a very popular act.

Alywn never Alyloses.png

• Like 4
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Grandpa Henry illicits a feeling of Cargonia like no other. The improvised, thrown together yet intensely robust nature of it is just represented so well in this man. The reason why antags sometimes fear cargo techs with shotguns held together with tape, piping, and an irrepressible wrath that their safe haven of cargonia has been intruded on and insulted.

Hail Cargonia!

grandpa.png

Edited by Drakeven
fixed a typo
  • Like 5
  • fastparrot 2
  • explodyparrot 2

I... I don't remember who the admins were when this Tip came about... but...
Good to know there's a consistent stream of good advice coming from our Tips. This one was very important. Yaya.

Bonk.

Tip of the Round.png

• Like 9
  • honk 1
  • fastparrot 3
  • explodyparrot 1

Sophia is a Vulp on the station
Who made many a culinary creation
If you do bad
She'd be perfectly glad
To explode you out of frustration.

Sophia.png

Edited by Drakeven
made my Limerick better
  • Like 4
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 3

Natalya! A neat space Russian with a habit for catching criminals. I love the effort she puts in to her backstory, and it's always a pleasure to roleplay with her. I had some great times as sec drinking on green in the bar while talking to Nat. Fun times. Da!

Natalia.png

• Like 8
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use