Drake arts! Drakes, art!

Drakeven

First round as a Roboticist was also a malf AI round. What fun. So I couldn't really make any new borgs. I decided to have some fun though, and instead of making borgs I put robo-brains into mechs, and IPCs. One of these Robo-brains referred to me as 'Mom', and I thought that was kinda cute, so instead of putting them into a mech like their... I guess, siblings, I put them into an IRC. Being called 'Fate' they decided on the name 'Omen' which I thought was nice. 

They helped me out with robotics. Heh. The player said they'd make Omen their IPC character! Which  made me quite proud. 

To the left is Fate, and left is Omen. They both have hex codes after their name that represent their colours!

Omen.png

• Like 5
  • explodyparrot 1

It was @shatterdcoyote's birthday a... long while ago. I just finished this, so sorry it was so late. I like drawing things for people's birthdays! I wish people announced them more often! Thanks to @PhantasmicDream's wonderful reference! Such fancy clothes.

ANYHOW, happy birthday! Enjoy the cake!

birthdayBOI.png

• Like 7
  • explodyparrot 1

20 hours ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Lol, amazing!

It's a shame that I haven't drawn more magical girls. xD

There's always time for magical girls. ALWAYS. TIME.

So, a certain Vox, Krikikachik, turns themselves into a hell hound a LOT. Now, I'm not one to judge but... I had the sneaking suspicion that it was a reason.

I have discovered that @BeanOS's Vox actually wants to be a hot dog boy.

I don't know why I made this... I spent... a bit too much time.

hellhound.png

• Like 5
  • stunbaton 4
  • honk 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Oh yeah, I forgot to post this. Speak of the devil, this is @Spacemanspark  's ANGELICA! It was a quick ol' thing... and uh, you can probably see I've been over-using the sparke brush. I'm trying to take Dreamy's advice on backgrounds. I'm GETTING there. Maybe.

Annnngelica.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • explodyparrot 1

You know, I think I like this style a bit more... It's pixel-ie and suits the more simple drawings that I do for this. Anyway, here's your N.N.O, Alyssia! So fluffy, but if you try and pet, you will probably be promptly dead'd.

Always watching.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • explodyparrot 1

• 2 weeks later...

J'eff is the only character I've seen fit into the role of hair stylist so easily. Shame he bald tho. It's like Beethoven, the best artists cannot enjoy their own art... sometimes...maybe.

SCHWING SCISSORS

manamis.png

• Like 11
  • fastparrot 2
  • explodyparrot 1

1 hour ago, Drakeven said:

J'eff is the only character I've seen fit into the role of hair stylist so easily. Shame he bald tho. It's like Beethoven, the best artists cannot enjoy their own art... sometimes...maybe.

SCHWING SCISSORS

manamis.png

eww a catgirl

• explodyparrot 1

I can't explain why but the colors you draw with leave me in awe each time. You also find a way to bring out the colors really well and match them with everything else. Your art is amazing to look at and i'm glad your a part of here.

• Like 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Who's that VOX? It's Kar-ski!  This is a commission from them and I gotta say they're really polite and nice.

I also have to say, I really appreciate the effort Kar-Ski puts in every round. When they're a surgeon, they're taking an effort to improve the ORs, getting Vox Blood to SM them when they need, and is just generally making their workplace really good looking.
When they're NT rep they dress up fantastically, and do some real nice re-modeling.
When they're just trading? Well, that's when they shine. Their shops are amazing, and astounding, and honestly Its a shame I don't get to head over and investigate more often. Their creativeness is honestly quite inspiring, and I always feel like they help build up any round they are a part of. It's always wonderful to see them round.

That said, welcome to Kar-Ski's Skipjack Trade Shack!

kar4.thumb.png.7b155048da51f4e6a06bfd81012f06ae.png

• Like 11
  • toolbox 1
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1

The Skipjack Trade Shack is a good time, I like finding exotic items from either the gateway or from space travel and giving it to Kar-Ski to put on display.

I get the feeling that one day an IAA will come by and spit out "You've got a license for that?"

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use