Introduction à la Drake

Drakeven

Hello! I'm Drakeven. A lot of people pronounce it Drak-Even, but that's because I'm a dummy and forgot to capitalize the V. I've not been playing for long, so I'm still quite a baby, but I'm quite eager to learn and I've already come across a load of really supportive teachers! Honestly, there's some really good community around this game. To the point, I'm actually USEFUL in Medbay.

I draw art sometimes too! I hope you all can make room for me. Because I'm loving the station so far.

Oh, while I'm here, any tips on writing out your character's Medical and Security records? I've read through the lore, but it seems to me you might want to keep them short.

Thanks again for everyone being so darn welcoming!

• Like 2
  • fastparrot 1

Hello and welcome to Paradise!

There are a lot of mentors and players ready to teach others if they find someone willing to learn, it was kind of surprising to me!

As for medical and security records, I've poked around a bit and I personally use these templates from Aurora Station. For other examples, check out the Crew Records subforum to get an idea for what to write in yours.

welcome to the cyberiad where everything goes wrong! when its peaceful where you are its going wrong somewhere else!

(HELP I CANT FIX THESE QUOTES)

Edited by DerpehBoi
HELP ME
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use