New Implant "Repair Nanites"

Leanfrog

I've had this idea brewing for a while now and I figured it's finally time to put it on paper.
The idea was spawned from the thought that IPCs should have some way of being ever so slightly more resilient (Controversial I know) and my initial thought was essentially like a healing virus, it's still essentially that but more fleshed out.

"A micro repair nanite factory capable of repairing both organic and synthetic damage"

Stats: Heals Brute and Burn damage equivalent to the same speed of toxic comp with no downside however this applies only in synthetics, when implanted in organics it heals at 50% of that speed with no Toxin damage buildup, it also reduces the amount of bleeding caused by IB and is capable of fully repairing internal component leaks in synthetics given enough time.

Requirements: Bio 7 (Due to the potential power of this implant)

This implant is obviously heavily favored towards IPCs but it still has use for organic crew (also considering toxic comp is unusable in its current state) as a safe way for minor health regen.

I'm not an expert of balance so this is open for change.

• Like 1
  • fastparrot 1

Seems like a good idea but it might be easier to just port over TGs nanites, the issue I see with this is that its just a stronger toxic comp as theres no downside unless its weak to EMPs or something else?

Edited by Coul

Yeah making the implant EMP vulnerable would make sense (though it would just give antags even more incentive to EMP synthetics) it could potentially inverse their effect for a time making them cause brute and burn damage instead of healing it, or maybe it could just be shut down for a long period of time.

I, an IPC killer in it`s natural form, do approve.

Killing IPC`s are so easy, i see it as free objective on par with plasma tanks and keeping Vulp targets alive.

Hell, maybe even a "Spark-plug" implant to making them a tad more resistant to EMPs, burns out after one use (but can be stacked up to three times) and has a audible sound effect of a sparkplug popping

5 hours ago, DerpehBoi said:

so im not the only one who notices how little chaos most vulps get into?

Tajaran? Face first clawing anything remotely suspect.

IPC? Died five minutes ago to.... Do I even need to say it?

Human? Already committed B&E five times and is in perma, somehow.

Unathi? Won't fucking die, on Para or Bay, those bastards SUCK UP BULLETS LIKE CANDY, especially on Bay.

Plasmamen? He got cold and took off his helmet-

Vox? Stuck in malpractice Bay with a stubbed toe, yet is in surgery.

Diona? They haven't even reached their workplace yet.

Vulpkanin?....

Probably doing their job or rping in the bar, the weirdos-

Edited by TheClosetMailman
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, TheClosetMailman said:

Vox? Stuck in malpractice Bay with a stubbed toe, yet is in surgery.

As a vox player I can confirm. Brute weakness means Im pretty much always in surgery every time I take damage.

but yeah porting nanites from TG would be better.

Edited by SkeletalElite

On 5/22/2019 at 11:06 AM, SkeletalElite said:

As a vox player I can confirm. Brute weakness means Im pretty much always in surgery every time I take damage.

but yeah porting nanites from TG would be better.

Catgirl nanites HAS to be included, just for the meme material.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use