Gloves of the north star change: Delay damage and deliver it in one big burst

Lonelyspaceman

Basically: Gloves of the North Star, but the damage is added up for a short while and delivered in one big burst.

Why? Because it would be absolutely glorious.

The Details: When you attack someone with the gloves, they wouldn't instantly be damaged. Instead, there would be a delay during which all further damage caused by the glove would add up. After the delay ends the entire accumulated damage would hit the target in one big burst. Everything like bone break chance would be handled as if one big amount of brute damaged hit the target. For the length of the delay I currently don't have a precise number in mind, but it would have to be pretty short.

10 seconds is around usual. Anyway I'm looking at having a crack at something like this myself, once I get back from where I'm staying for work. The balancing of course requires some experimentation, but I expect that it shouldn't have any significant issues. If the punching is allowed for the length of time required for an insta-crit they'll probably already have been dead by the time the damage burst comes through.

This seems quite balanced, it's likely they have time to react and disarm you, as there is no stun on the "Lack of damage"

I'd have to say that this is an interesting idea, and I give it a good "Yay"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use