Hi fellow spacemen

SpaceCustodian

Hello people,just created this account and thought to introduce myself.I've been playing a lot of SS13 recently and never thought of checking Paradise Station until a few days ago.I was positively surprised when i saw the RP that i could not get from other light RP servers,so i think i'll be sticking with this station for now.In game,i play as the character Josiah Bennett,most times playing either janitor or civilian,although i'm thinking about playing supply too.Thanks for reading this and i hope you have a nice day!

Hello and welcome to this community!

On the matter of roleplay have some tips:

You probaby already know about the "me" command, but what about all the possibilities of the emotes? With the use of *help (if I remember right else try to use any not existing emote command and it should tell you which one shows the list) you can check all possible emotes. Some of them have very interesting effects, like *collapse just making you flop to the ground like you had a seizure (I think you even take some brute damage!) or *deathgasp sending the message to everyone near that normally gets sent when you fully die and a whole lot more to experiment around with.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use