Make being on the White Ship count as escaping alive and free if the console is active

SkeletalElite

It makes sense that if you have the ship you could just fly away therefore "escaping" for the purpose of antag objectives.

This has the benefit of giving antags a way of green texting even on rounds where the station is condemned and gets nuked (terrors, xenos, mid round blobs out of control)

• Like 1

i mean.. the hard part is the ship can't move without the board. maybe if you e-mag the board you can go to the nukie base with the white ship and that counts?

27 minutes ago, Taac said:

i mean.. the hard part is the ship can't move without the board. maybe if you e-mag the board you can go to the nukie base with the white ship and that counts?

You can? I didnt know that. Im gonna have to do that sometime, but it would indeed count because youre on z2. That seems abuseable though, theres some pretty fat loot at the syndibase

Misread your comment. TG actually has a feature similar to my recommendation and you just have to be on the white ship and it counts. I think it has to do with the tiles because I know you have to stand on the white tiles of the ship or it doesn't work (cant go in those engine rooms). I think going to syndibase would be potentially to abuseable, especially since it gives you a place to go where other players cant get you no matter what they do.

Edited by SkeletalElite

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think I am. There are several fridges on the station that when examined will say they are lead lined. Being inside one of these fridges when the nuke goes off will allow you to green text

On 4/24/2019 at 10:02 PM, SkeletalElite said:

I think going to syndibase would be potentially to abuseable, especially since it gives you a place to go where other players cant get you no matter what they do.

maybe once you emag the white ship it can only go there once the shuttle has been called and it's a one way trip? idk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use