Captain Hardsuit

DerpehBoi

Softsuit, actually- Hardsuits require the helmet to be attached beforehand, and the captain's softsuit actually has very good protection, almost double that of a standard security armor vest, except it covers your whole body and protects from more damage types.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have mixed ideas on this, I don't support the militarization of command except for the HoS, however, the captain is highly necessary for the station, and is a very important target for antags, pickpockets, and Greytdie / Clown & Mime. The captain already has one of the best-coded weaponry in the game due to its recharge which is somewhat of a passive effect, so a defensive hardsuit makes sense.

All and All, I give this a minor encouragement

10 hours ago, Ninjack_Aus said:

I have mixed ideas on this, I don't support the militarization of command except for the HoS, however, the captain is highly necessary for the station, and is a very important target for antags, pickpockets, and Greytdie / Clown & Mime. The captain already has one of the best-coded weaponry in the game due to its recharge which is somewhat of a passive effect, so a defensive hardsuit makes sense.

All and All, I give this a minor encouragement

Yeah I was told and figured out they already have one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use