500 Grand Lipsticking

Veloxi

Code: 500

Image: <not available>

Crime: Grand Lipsticking

Description: To forcibly apply lipstick to another crew member without their consent

Notes: If the color of applied is a crime against fashion, the offender may be sent to perma for twice the normal duration and/or executed twice, at the discretion of command.

• Like 1

Yeah, clearly this deserves a code 600. Such an unabashed crime carries a weight above Capital.

Edited by Pckables
  • Like 1

Oh, I remember you trying to send a fax to CC to enact this yesterday

I redirected it to the poor RD instead, being the AI I am

That said, I hope this is a joke. It can technically fall under battery, anyways. 

3 hours ago, Spacemanspark said:

That said, I hope this is a joke. It can technically fall under battery, anyways. 

Yes, it is a joke. 😄

There were a few shifts that involved non-consensual lipsticking,
so I thought it'd be enjoyable for the "victims" to have an overly strong law proposed against it,
and enjoyable for CC to write a "Did somebody steal your stamp, or did you lose your damn mind?" letter in response.
(The DDOS made standard crew vs. antags difficult to do, so I thought the round could use some memorable RP, even if the RP bordered on the ridiculous.)

As security, I know it'd perhaps qualify as 102 Battery, but I'd feel foolish arresting somebody over it, let alone actually brigging them for it.

4 hours ago, bryanayalalugo said:

Strongly disagree, fashion crimes should instead be implemented, each sentence being a + 10 minutes for every fashion crime of a clothing the criminal scum is wearing.

If that is the case, have fun in perma *Finger guns*

• honk 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use