Rooster Cogfeld

How Much Are You Your Character?

Not at all. I just like western cowboy accents. But I also like neo-noir stuff. So a bad mix-up was made.

If we don't share the same personallity, we will do some day.

I guess i am more and more becoming like him, or he is becoming more like me.

We are becoming more like one another.

At least we share the same curiosity by now.

I am just loosing my threshold to all people.

It's very easy for me to just translate myself into my character actions, so, a lot I guess.

Can really relate to my own character, I'm just not tall enough.

On a serious note, I'm as chill and majorly capable as my bartender, which gives me a burning passion to act as myself, especially when I'm serving at least 200 units of Vodka to a mime I can actually understand through water spurting and table smashing.

• clown 1

I'd like to think I'm sort of a happy medium between my two Bobbies.

Not really as eccentric and easygoing as male Bobbie, and definitely not as prone to retardation, but also not authoritative and cynical as female Bobbie. I do repeat phrases that(I think)are intelligent sounding and/or witty , so that carries over, but not a ton else.

Spoiler

I am not actually Russian.

I like to think that I take a part of me and make it into a character.

Jessica Connor was my anger and my doomer outlook on life.

Pretzel/PTL-303 is my happiness, my loving nature, and my wanting to be constantly hugged.

Overall I'm that much like them in the end.

Nowadays I do tend/try to keep a "Pretzel" Mindset when chatting on discord, forms, and sometimes IRL since Jessica is a dick.

Johann Szechepen is my CC officer and reflects pretty well on aloofness with my personality alongside a dedicated desire to make life interesting--marrying an insect queen, getting blackout drunk on some unknown beverages and whatever else comes about; Alice the Albino Amalgam sorta has a patronizing (or matronizing I suppose) aspect and loves to see what happens when you mess with people by teaching them things that are technically a crime; and who could forget the man, the myth, the legend, Roy Vasiliev. Unlike him, I am not French. Everything else seems about right with his personality though.

My older characters reflect my personality back when I made them--N'ildrask, Leaflet and Elecktro M.A.N., being my senses of insecurity, wonder at the universe and utter annoyance to everyone and everything for shits and giggles back when I made them. There's a spark of each of them still somewhere in my characters.

Edited by Elysian_prince

Mike Ghost doesn't have social anxiety unlike his real life counterpart. 

Whenever a dangerous situation arises he's willing to go down with the station if it means protecting his scientific research in the field of genetics. (In real life I am more cautious) 

If someone  is mortally wounded beyond repair then Ghost will drag you through hell and back to make sure you are cloned and safe. (I would really try to save a life)

The only family he has ever known has been his fellow members of the science department, so they receive his complete loyalty and dedication to the arts. (We differ here completely)