Add additional objectives back

Jr1423ye

As the title states, I think we should add additional objectives back to traitors since one is a bit boring I find. I'm unsure to why it was removed in the first place. Long story short, please add more objectives again so I don't have to fax the syndicate every round for more. Thoughts about it everyone?

• Like 2

I'd personally rather it just be that you can ahelp for more objectives and drop the "but you should fax instead!" thing, then leave the numbers of objectives where they're currently at.

Faxes pigeon holes your strats since it forces you into purchasing an emag. Likewise, just using a fax without getting caught isn't particularly easy, either.

Maybe we could even include a 'request more objectives' functionality in traitor pdas? As in, add a 'request additional objective' button, maybe with a reward if the previous one has been completed? With the ability for admins to intervene and manually add a more interesting objective?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fox McCloud said:

I'd personally rather it just be that you can ahelp for more objectives and drop the "but you should fax instead!" thing, then leave the numbers of objectives where they're currently at.

Faxes pigeon holes your strats since it forces you into purchasing an emag. Likewise, just using a fax without getting caught isn't particularly easy, either.

I'd be fine with ahelping over faxing, but I don't think either one is better than just giving traitors two objectives outright. Admin intervention should be for special cases, not something that's just expected by design.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Fox McCloud said:

And even then sometimes admins are too busy to answer said fax.

At least that happened to me once, after an entire hour trying to get that fax machine.

What if there was a non TC way to send a Fax to the syndicate, like having to use your traitor ID or Open PDA Uplink with the fax machine?

6 hours ago, TDS said:

Maybe we could even include a 'request more objectives' functionality in traitor pdas? As in, add a 'request additional objective' button, maybe with a reward if the previous one has been completed? With the ability for admins to intervene and manually add a more interesting objective?

I think this should be an option, that way admins don't have to reply to as many ahelps or faxes and only deal with things that are required. Requesting an additional objective should work just like getting a new one from a fax, your new objective appears and you get a small stipend of TC because you have already completed your first objective

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use