Add 'Shock Treatment Kit'(s) to Med Storage

LuKat

I certainly do not mind gathering up my own supplies for shock and heart treatment. I'm aware that the MediVends have all that stuff. The load of Medicine that I carry with me even with a satchel and belt has increased a fair bit, however, now that New Crit is in effect. I'd simply like to put forward the idea of creating a Shock Treatment Kit that includes something to the effect of:

(1) emergency autoinjector

(1) health analyzer

(1) handheld defibrillator

(2) saline-glucose syringes

(2) atropine syringes

The kit could be a dark orange or dark purple color with a heart in the center as its logo.

Might be handy? I'd love to be able to just grab one of these and carry it around with me.

• Like 1

Reason why Atropine isn't in vendors already, is because Atropine (almost) immediately fixes heart issues within five seconds compared to Epine which takes a longer while to kick in. So the admemes decided that if you want Atropine, you need chemistry to make it. Just keep poking chemistry until they do it.

Atropine is in the vendors last I played. With new crit that is.

I'm in favor of something like this. Will make it clearer what is required to threat shock, cardiac failure and cardiac arrest as well due to it being in a kit together.

• Like 1

To be fair my opinion on chems being availble roundstart is fine, alright they are good but they should be in very low and limited amounts, and then you require the  chemist to restock/resupply

Farie is correct, atropine bottles can be found in MediVends at roundstart now, along with bottles of saline-glucose, mannitol and salbutamol pills.

I'm not an expert at balancing chem distribution, but my idea so far is that the Shock Treatment Kits get added to Med Storage, and the amount of saline and atropine bottles available per MediVend gets ticked down slightly to compensate, if necessary.

Shock is such a major factor in treatment with its own specialized medicine that having a kit for it seems appropriate, in my opinion.

"Code kit" / "Cardiac Arrest Kit" / "Crash Kit" sounds better (what if we had a crash cart that'd be cool) 

Edited by Ty Omaha

I like the sound of this. Mebay has a lot more inventory management to deal with now and this would be a nice quality of life upgrade. I think a few kits in the med storage would be good, and maybe even have paramedics spawn with one. And like Farie mentioned, it would be helpful to make clear what meds are required for treating shock/cardio issues. With the surge of new players plus a new medical system for even the veteran players to get used to this would be a big plus.

Definitely agree. It'd be great for quality of life as said and good for inventory management, it'd also make it quite clear you use these items to treat shock and such rather than people having to guess what to use. Not all would understand it but...the majority likely would.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use