The moment when you wanna create an account but realise you already made one in 2017.

Lonelyspaceman

Hello people of paradise Station!

So I used to play SS13 some time ago and apparently even created a forum account back then, but then at some point I kinda stopped playing.

Well not anymore cause in the last few days I have been getting into it again.

I basically always play under the name of "Chase Tireman" and am currently on a quest to become the raddest person known to mankind. (Goal of epic quest subject to change at anytime)

No idea if anyone knows me by now or *Gasp* even remember seeing me play way back over a year ago (That would be extra radical).

Rolewise I have been strangely fond of just chilling as civ, cause you can just chill somewhere without some head wondering why you aren't doing your job. Being a cat was also neat that one time (but cats really need the ability to yeet things of tables, pulling stuff of is just so anticlimatic).

Well that's basically it for my introdcution, see you lads in the station and beware the gibbing powers of arcade machines!

• Like 1
  • fastparrot 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well its celebration time! Why you ask? Because this reply to myself is my 50th Post!

To celebrate I bought weirdly expensive pizza, because if it costs more it has to taste better right?

Sooo it appears that this time I am stuck more to the community than last time, with me actually posting and stuff. Heck maybe one day I'll even try to learn how to code in Byond so I can make at least some of my swarm of suggestions a reality (Cats deserve the ability to properly be dicks to anything sitting on tables).

It's always weird to think about if anyone in the community even knows you by now or how first impressions are going(I mean I did get absorbed into sparks nickname army so that's something). From my perspective if I'm honest I will probably never be able to recognize anyone ingame. I'm just too bad at remembering names for that.

Well enough talking it's time to open the special pizza. Hey wait a second this isn't pizza that's a-

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use