Wrapping Lockers

IndiJosh

I feel like there should be a delay when wrapping things with wrapping paper. I just watched the mime capture someone in a locker then instantly wrap it thus preventing them from getting out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

damn now I can't robust as a cultist... I've used this method countless times to legitimately destroy entire departments, as you can literally drag silenced bodies in a wrapped locker in open hallways. It's handcuffs on steroids, no cooldown and nobody knows its a body.

On 4/1/2019 at 2:36 PM, Jazz said:

damn now I can't robust as a cultist... I've used this method countless times to legitimately destroy entire departments, as you can literally drag silenced bodies in a wrapped locker in open hallways. It's handcuffs on steroids, no cooldown and nobody knows its a body.

Just be a doctor/roboticist and use a locker, with the person inside having an anaesthetic tank.

2 hours ago, MrMagolor said:

Just be a doctor/roboticist and use a locker, with the person inside having an anaesthetic tank.

If I'm in that situation I usually just pop out their brain and morgue the body.

3 hours ago, MrMagolor said:

As a cultist? That seems counter-productive.

Oh no I wasn't thinking about cultist yea if I'm mebday cult I'll just pull people fresh out of the cryotubes onto a teleport rune.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use