How to improve your odds of not being deconverted as Cultist

Jazz

Okay of course never is a strong word but this method will seriously increase your chances of not being deconverted by security. In fact, I'm writing this guide as a result of me being a cultist just 30 minutes ago and walking out of security with a clean record still as a cultist. This is also good for terror spiders with venom.

1.) Print a "chemical implant case" and "implanter" from the protolathe, or have a nice doctor or friend be ready for a dental implant.

2.) Put 35u of charcoal and 15u of calomel in a beaker and click on the chemical implant case with the beaker until its empty. If your doing dental implants just put the 35 15 into a 50u pill and get it implanted. (I'll get the real numbers for 100u pills later).

3.) Click on the case with the implanter and implant yourself along with all your cultist buddies.

4.) When security starts forcing holy water down your throat, pop the implant and sit tight until they think your deconverted

A quick way to get fat charcoal is 20u welding fuel + 20u carbon hydrogen + 10u water sodium chlorine + cheap lighter spam on the beaker.

A quick way to get calomel is 50u mercury + 50u chlorine + cheap lighter spam on the beaker.

Edited by Jazz
  • toolbox 1
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1

There is a flaw with the chemical implant method. Security can see chemical implants with their security HUDs. And when you trigger it the dot will disappear. Possibly tipping them off. Will work on some but not others. The dental implant is safe though.

Also with that mix I think you'd poison yourself pretty good wouldn't you? While both are in your system Calomel will deplete at 1.3u(on average) per tick and charcoal will be depleting at 5.4.  The charcoal would also get purged by the calomel way faster than the charcoal purges the calomel. Leaving you to get tox damage and tipping off the officer possibly when you puke. Even if you balance it correctly you have a random chance of puking with calomel.

Pentetic Acid and Salglu might be a better choice. 5u of Pentetic Acid will remove a full glass of holy water and cause no vomiting. You will however suffer some very minor brute and burn damage which should be mostly counteracted by the Salgu however it would still be noticeable by a watchful brig doc.

They should all work but none of them are perfect.

Well there is one perfect method, and that is to swap the holy water tank in processing with regular water when security isn't watching.

Yea I took into account all of that (except for the hud thing didn't know that was a thing, and will edit the new mixes with the 100u pill update), but I weighed time over everything else and didn't want to waste cultists time with mixing pentetic.

Edited by Jazz

One big flaw is the fact that if you are dealing with veteran officers this will never work, as there's a clear indication of when the holy water works. Text confirming that you have been deculted.

That's why you combine it with lying.

"Officer, I just found this tome, I was bringing it to the chapel, I swear. Look, the holy water isn't doing anything. I've been here for ten minutes, can I go now?"

My first time I ever got culted a loooong loooong time ago I was literally saying IC "I dont know whats happening...I'm very confused...whats this green box above my head?"

While security was questioning me in processing XD

Also if you had cult swag on you I'd just keep feeding you holy water until I saw the deconversion message. I'd be insanely confused when it takes over 100 units...but you would absolutely be deconverted.

Also...why you gotta be so sweaty? :^)

Edited by ZN23X

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use