Video Dump

Normalyman

So me and @shatterdcoyote had the genious idea of recording some of our shenanigans from other games and throwing them into this post now and then.
I don't have much time to play nor do I have my PC right now so there won't be any new videos in the near future but I'm sure new ones will pop up eventually.

So for this first one we have me Terry and @Saxis playing "Space Beast Terror Freight" together and dying a horrible death.
In this game you have to enter a xeno infested station, in order to download the big blue Datacores, which give you upgrades now and then.
After that is done the coolant has to be depowered so the  Self-Destruction of the station activates itself, which also means that you'll have to get back to your pod as quickly as possible, before the whole thing blows itself apart.

Blue - Artie
Green - Terry
Red - Me and I should raise my mic volume next time but in my defence: The volume was just fine on Discord

Enjoy!

• fastparrot 1

The worst part about that is just the complete silence around you, no music, no sounds aside from your own and the xeno ones.
And as you can see my flashlight was broken during one of the blackouts......that's the worst feeling you can have!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use