Ban Appeal Template (YOU MUST FOLLOW THIS)

Regen

USE A TITLE LIKE THIS: "Banned by ADMINNAME: Ban appeal for [YOUR BYOND USERNAME HERE]"

EXAMPLE: "Banned by Regens: Ban appeal for [insert ckey here]"

IC NAME: The character name you used when you got banned

CKEY: This is your username on BYOND

DATE OF BAN: Date you were banned, shown in the ban message you get when entering the server

ROUND ID: Also shown in the ban message. May not always be present. Looks like a number, e.g: 12345

DURATION OF BAN: Also shown in the ban message. E.g: "until appealed".

ADMIN BYOND KEY: The admin who banned you. Please type '@' in front of their name, so it looks like this: @Kyet. If you don't know which admin banned you, ask one of us privately to look it up for you.

REASON FOR BAN: The reason as to why you were banned. Shown when you connect to the server. DO NOT edit this, quote the exact ban reason shown when you connect.

YOUR APPEAL: Explain why you think we should unban you. The best approach is generally to read the rules, then explain which rule you broke in your appeal, explaining why you won't do it again if unbanned. If you're truly convinced you never broke the rules in the first place, you could alternatively explain why - but that approach has a much lower chance of success. Try hard to identify which rule you broke.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXAMPLE:

IC NAME: Grayman Tide

BYOND KEY: Greytide16236

DATE OF BAN: 7/9/13

DURATION OF BAN: This is a permanent ban

ADMIN BYOND KEY: Regens

REASON FOR BAN: Insulting people

YOUR APPEAL: I broke rule 1, and openly insulted another player in OOC. I am sorry I lost my temper and did this, and will not do it again.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2
  • stunbaton 2
  • clown 1
  • honk 4
  • Salt 3
  • dead 1