What do you guys wanna be bluespace?

Jazz

Bluespace Bone Restructuring System - The long lost partner of the Incision Management System. Acts as both a Bone-Gel and Bone-Setter in one tool, as well as performing its tasks faster than its primitive counterparts.

Anyone whos played Surgeon long enough wishes for an item like this, or at least I have. When you have 5 people with broken bones and IB, every second you waste switching off to bone gel to bone setter to bone gel and then back to your (hopefully) IMS is another second closer to Medbay recreating the elevator scene from The Shining.

On a side note: I believe i'm able to do spriting, but I don't know the dimensions and how many versions are needed for SS13.

Edited by Pckables

8 hours ago, Pckables said:

Bluespace Bone Restructuring System - The long lost partner of the Incision Management System. Acts as both a Bone-Gel and Bone-Setter in one tool, as well as performing its tasks faster than its primitive counterparts.

So fun fact, that item was actually in this post originally but I removed it since the devs would never let that fly and would argue the IMS is enough already.

HOWEVER I'll probably code it and you guys can fight for it on the PR.

Edited by Jazz

7 hours ago, Pckables said:

On a side note: I believe i'm able to do spriting, but I don't know the dimensions and how many versions are needed for SS13.

Everything is 32x32 by default (one tile), and if the item turns while its being moved (like the ambulance trolley) then it would need different versions for each direction (although I doubt we'll need that for these items). Animation is 12fps (pretty sure) so if your using piskel its the default setting, and there is no make # of frames.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use