New Tajaran Markings

Puckaboo2

New Tajaran Markings  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have some markings I would like everyone to see.

The first one can be a head marking and head accessory, called "Inner Ears and Nose". It combines, well... The nose and inner ear sprites, so you don't have to waste room for more accessories.

noseinnerears.png

The second and third are head accessories. They're a muzzle markings to make a male and female Tajara monocolor by setting the marking the same RGB as the coat you've chosen. They're named, "Monocolor Male Muzzle" and "Female Monocolor Muzzle". Male is on the left and female is on the right in the following picture:

faces.png

The female muzzle from east and west is a work in progress. Because it has no outline on the bottom of the head like the male does, I cannot figure out how to outline the muzzle area without contrasting too differently from the original design. I'm not too fond of the male muzzle to the side, either, so any ideas and artwork are appreciated!

The last marking is a body accessory. It's named, "Monocolor Tajaran Belly" and it serves the same purpose as the monocolor muzzles. Here is a male Tajaran with the monocolor male head marking with the body marking. (no tail, sorry. Forgot to add it.)

Monocolorbody.png

If you all have any suggestions or questions, shoot away!

Edited by Puckaboo2

• 7 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use