Hello I Koi. I share Story

Mikierpg

So i was observing a round when i got a prompt asking if i wanted to play a sentient creature. Having no idea what that meant i decided to accept and suddenly i am a Space Koi. I breach an area that wouldn't cause very much damage, it got fixed quickly. After running around saying hello to everyone trying to RP as a koi, which i felt was a simple minded friendly kinda personality. Eventually A Blob gets announced and I'm chilling in front of the bridge saying that i would like to find it but i can't without maint access (Which i don't think there was anyway to get me said access). Conner Elder who was also just hanging out said that he would search with me. So we go off on a huge blob hunting spree and eventually find it (We started in the exact wrong direction, Sec had already killed it when we got there). Afterwards we just hung out and chilled. Its a lot to say so I've some screenshots here. The first few are in the beach gateway where we complentated life and such, soon afterwards cultists were about to summon their god and we ran back to hide. I had the idea of escaping into space with Conner, so we got him an eva suit and just left the station, me serving as a kind of jetpack dragging him along. While exploring space we found tcomms and boarded. Teleported back onto the station because we saw the shuttle was about to leave. Arrived at arrivals beacon, went to the pods and escaped! Very tender and emotional fun within a round. Oh and i was named Hobbes the Koi at the end.

Hobbes out

Koi mode 1.PNG

koi mode 2.PNG

koi mode 3.PNG

koi mode 4.PNG

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use