Give Service Borgs more Drinks

Threeinone

Hey so I've played a couple of rounds as a service borg and had some good fun, but as I was requested the strongest drink I could make. I naturally thought of the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster. Thing is, Service borgs don't have Gin or Cognac to make it, so I couldn't do my customer justice.

Those aren't all, either. Service borgs don't have Rum,  khalua, tequila, vermouth or wine. (I might be wrong it's hard to remember what all was missing) This is pretty major seeing as a service borg's job, among other things, is to provide drinks. 

Not only that, but they don't have synthanol either. So if you're solo running the bar, you can't serve IPCs entirely.

The inventory also gets a bit crowded with all of the bottles in it. I've seen other servers use the shaker as a drink synthesizer. activate the shaker, pick a fluid, and pour, plain and simple. As opposed to looking around your inventory that cuts half of the bar out of your vision for the right bottle which doesn't always have the right name. (E.G. tungsta triple distilled is vodka)

So yeah. Please let just let us serve whatever drinks we want instead of being arbitrarily restricted to only a few and have to explain to your customers "uh, I don't have that one." And maybe help make the borg inventory a bit more compact.

• Like 2

I've never played as a service borg before, but i did notice that some bartenders that leave either for cryo or for tatoring. So you have to select each bottle? Jeesh, that's actually frustrating, counting the fact that inv items move when you remove one, it's actually my worst nigthmare. Bartenders can use the booze dispenser, why don't borgs have their own already?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Okay so I just ran service borg again and the only real three bottles of alcohol you get is whiskey, vodka, and tequila which is insane how much you miss out have only three bottles

EDIT: Oh wow you can also accidentally break your only three bottles on people's heads and now you just don't have bottles anymore

Edited by Threeinone
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use