Reskin Comfrey and Aloe Poultices

Aleyck

All right, how many people know what Aloe and Comfrey can do?

Not many, I'd imagine, since I tend to be the only one to actually use them once I've grown them. Comfrey works like growable advanced brute kits ,aloe works like growable advanced burn kits, and they're just as effective. I feel like not many people actually know this and aren't encouraged to use them just by looking at them; this is particularly true of Medbay staff for some reason.

One very simple solution would be to change the sprite of a comfrey or aloe leaf to resemble the respective 'advanced kit' once mashed. To go a step further would be to rename the resulting poultice to something like 'Trauma Poultice' or 'Burn Poultice', but just a reskinning of the mashed-up leaf to resemble their medkit-borne counterparts would be really nice.

At the very least I'm in favor of the poultices being renamed to Trauma Poultice and Burn poultice. Though I also wish that comfrey and aloe instead just has a trait called Topical which lets you apply the plant as a patch rather than food

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use