Biography - N.A.T.H.A.N

John_bigless

First Name: N.A.T.H.A.N
Last Name: N/A, (Sometimes considered to be S.A.N.F.O.R.D, that being his organic last name.)
Orientation: Heterosexual
Nicknames/Alias: Nathan, Nate
Pictures: (See Gallery)
Organic age: 22
Chassis age: 2 Months
Organic Date of Birth: 7.9.2542
First Bootup (Date during wich N.A.T.H.A.N became an IPC.): 14.10.2561
Place of Birth: Canada, Washington
Place of First Bootup: NBS Anasi
Home location: 18th Avenue Southwest, White Center, Seattle
Species: Integrated Postironic Chassis (MMI), (-2) to General Survivability.
Blood Type: N/A, Oil
Alignment: Lawfull Neutral
Affiliation: Nanotrasen
Favorite Food: N/A, Cannot eat
Favorite Drink: Synth n' Soda/Whisky Cola
Religious Beliefs: The space gods
Quotes: "Survival is always a way, one or another." I "I hope you've got insurance." "Y'all are nerds."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Childhood: Canadian
Adulthood: Nanotrasen Crewmember
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appearance 1 (Old-gen): 6 feet tall, Black paint job, Black antennas, Command prompt monitor
Appearance 2 (Armored): Shellguard Munitions monitor, hands, feet and chest armor with red antennas.
Appearance 3 (New-Gen Departmental, Currently Used): Neon green monitor, Neon green antennas, pAI Drone charger at the top of his monitor. Neon yellow if engineering, Neon blue if command, Neon red if syndicate.
Appearance 4 (New-Gen Blue): Neon blue monitor and antennas, color no longer department-colored. Cigarette clip by the left side of his monitor.
Personality: He's a someone who is just too nice, but if he can manage to keep a grudge, he'll hit as hard as anyone.
Character Voice

Spoiler

"I hereby declare all of you total nerds."

Story (WIP)
N.A.T.H.A.N used to be a rich Canadian doing Canadian things, including but not limited to: Being a bit too nice to everyone, sharing his snacks with classmates and having a weak spot for long-term grudges.
After a few months of reaching the 15 age landmark, Nathan decided it would be a good idea to find a job. His parents reccomended to go to a place they've always been working in. NanoTrasen. The job had quite the paycheck, but also quite the risks. Nathan decided to accept, despite many warnings from the local media.
After signing the contract, Nathan got the job. His career had started in the Goon sector aboard NSV Destiny. A science vessel.
Things that happened "there" had been quite rough. Nathan experienced bad things to say the least, and yet he kept going. There were even a few times where Nathan had died, and yet he kept on going. A few years later, after an incident that managed to destroy the whole vessel, Nathan was reassigned to the Paradise sector, aboard NSS Cyberiad. A place where work is a luxury. Nathan always had bit of a passion for technology and robotic things. He sometimes even dreamed of going robotic himself. Not long ago after reassignment Nathan discovered the glory of an Integrated Positronic Chassis. By simply placing his brain within one, he could become one with toaster-kind. An appointment at NBS Anansi, the madlad had done it. Nathan may now switch between organic and positronic freerly in-between shifts. He had favored his new chassis, almost always using it if possible. His chassis is well equipped, containing many expensive modules to assist survival, however NanoTrasen's standards prohibit many of theese.
Gallery (Click Spoilers to View)

Appearance 1 (Old-gen)

Spoiler

1707101578_natesec1.png.f363f11fa0d7b39dde911236d8ef0396.pnghuh.png.481c60caa1ddb727f309f2f9d32457ac.pngN.A.T.H.A.N.png.e24471196f20a8d417c3a0f6e665bbe5.pngedgesec.png.19d3299115d00ddc473ffa1f7ac108dd.pngS.I.G.M.A.png.d35d0ac2921c3d6c7bffa88f02666a5c.png

Appearance 2 (Armored)

Spoiler

edgelord2.png.ba2ac12ba9f67325e7a113c90e80cbe4.png

Appearance 3 (New-Gen Departmental)

Spoiler

1795236725_syndinathancropped.png.f7e99822292ea22a65050c4c7335de28.png1748570472_redswarmers.png.17cad227e1616c5ac3a960cd70b76406.png209079985_cargoniahimself.png.684964755ea2de5451709b6dcc2d0d66.png197530236_mafianathancropped.png.ce59c900578c909a2869c0d4fb2e2ab2.png

Appearance 4 (New-Gen Blue)

Spoiler

zaw.png.ba929ec94b5dd390522c9be4b838efc0.pngnathanshield1.png.4b81da03007717d10ff31b95f51886c5.png

Security ID (Old): 

Spoiler

957347456_N.A.T.H.A.NSecurityOfficer.png.ee054b09a46e345f46cfc280f675d9fc.png

Timeline (Very WIP)
7.9.2542 - Nathan Sanford is born somewhere in Canada.
X.X.XXXX - Now loading year 2557...
X.X.2557 - Nathan Sanford joins NanoTrasen.
X.X.2557 - Nathan Sanford begins working on NSV Destiny.
7.7.2561 - Nathan Sanford begins working on NSS Cyberiad.
14.10.2561 - Nathan Sanford unlocks the ability to switch between his organic and positronic body. (N.A.T.H.A.N)
TODAY.TODAY.2562 - Time of ingame shift.
X.X.2571 - ????
Personal Relationships: (Updates as the game goes)
Romantically Involved | Romantic Interest | Admire | Respected | Close Friend | Good Friend | Friend | Acquaintance | Neutral/Unsure | Dislike | Hate | Despise | Death Wish | Fear
(X) = Indicates friendships that N.A.T.H.A.N hasn't seen in a long while.

C.L.U.E(Romantically Involved)- Whew, it feels good to have someone sweet again. She's cute.

U.S.S.R(Respected), (X)- He gave me the idea, and i accepted.

Desmond Summy(Close Friend)- Good ol' Desmond. Either taking care of medical matters or laying around the bridge.
Argyro Summy(Close Friend), (X)- Well, she's no longer married with Desmond because reasons. Sad.
Nydia Miles(Close Friend)- Saved my ass good when the tesla got released.
Zizi Akkan(Close Friend), (X)- After confessing, they've dissapeared into the 21st dimension never to be seen again.

Dany Albarn(Good Friend)- Good friend, nerd organic edition!
F.R.A.P.S(Good Friend), (X)- Helped me when i malfunctioned due to an ion storm, and about that beer he owed me.
Squishy(Good Friend), (X)- Seems to have returned from the 21st dimension. Only to disappear again.
Goobmina(Good Friend), (X)- Haven't really seen or heard of them for quite a while now.
Ghoost(Good Friend), (X)- Met her quite a while ago, sad to see her go.
Zikiki(Good Friend), (X)- Skrek.
Redrick Schuhart(Good Friend)-, (X) A fine scientist unlike any other.
Dayana(Good Friend)- Slime people are all the same. Cute and caring.

Xann Zxiax(Friend), (X)- The soothing sound of him clicking his mandliles made me ask him to become friends, though it'll be harder than usual.
Vol Qrqil(Friend), (X)- Due to the fact i haven't seen them for a while, i nearly forgot about them.
Andre Burkette(Friend), (X)- I've learned that Heads of Security don't always have to be so strict.
Xerserath Hael(Friend), (X)- Small-talked my way to friendship. Awesome.
WinterOS(Friend), (X)- The best and livliest companion indeed.
Korlas 'Delta' Lassh(Friend), (X)- He's just good. Even though he let a syndicate agent trough the teleporter that nearly killed me.
Ebbe Aktan(Friend), (X)- A fellow new to the station.
Brutus Maximus(Friend), (X)- Good, innit?
David Chance(Friend), (X)- Glory to Cargonia.
Kalik Sshohreh(Friend), (X)- Missing data. How inconvenient.
Mercury Miles(Friend), (X)- A Tajaran friend i made during my leadership of Cargonia.
Rackfeld(Friend)-, (X) An Unathi friend i made during my leadership of Cargonia.
Eric Graf(Friend)- A Chief Engineer with a sense of humor.
J.4M. E. E.2(Friend)- At first, they judged me for having their monitor design, but after saving them from getting marooned on the station with a cult, all is good now.
Liz Taylor(Friend), (X)- They seem to care quite a lot about me.
E.C.H.O(Friend)-, (X) Getting a mech during a terror spider attack pays off. Trust me.
Arleen Rader(Friend)-, (X) We both competed for the high position.
Rheyna(Friend), (X)- She's adorable.

Yaya(Acquaintance), (X)- Yaya.
S.N.E.E.Z.E(Acquaintance), (X)- Standing proud with a cool outfit at the Warden's desk. He even got me a test trial for security back when i was human.
Ezelil Eirso(Acquaintance), (X)- Maybe lizards aren't so bad...
Vixx Vaxx(Acquaintance), (X)- Taught me how to do RnD.
Joe Major(Acquaintance), (X)- He's okay, i guess.
Simon Hawkins(Acquaintance), (X)- A tourist with a whole lot of stories to tell.
Rayjaxx Trevelai(Acquaintance), (X)- He seems like a nice person.
E.R.M(Acquaintance), (X)- Who said only the clown can tell good jokes?
Raeschen Orthoss(Acquaintance), (X)- Eh, he's fun.
Zikri Volvazoo(Acquaintance), (X)- A skrell hanging out near the bar.
PHONK(Acquaintance), (X)- It's HONKing neat.
A.M.A(Acquaintance), (X)- It beeps and boops.
Lud Govno(Acquaintance), (X)- Greyest greytide in the neighborhood.
Sigma(Acquaintance), (X)- Science rules.
Sophia Veritas(Acquaintance), (X)- Things that go kaboom.
Robbie(Acquaintance)- Always glad to help a fellow IPC out.
Kiritiki(Acquaintance), (X)- Big brains times. Yaya.

Sara Salix(Neutral/Unsure), (Not Met)- C.L.U.E's adoptive mother. I'm assuming they're as nice as C.L.U.E is.
W.I.N.T.E.R(Neutral/Unsure), (Not Met)- The creator of WinterOS.
Graynt(Neutral/Unsure), (X) - He's a nerd, most of the time.

Oleg Klimov(Dislike), (X)- All he does is vomit everywhere. Eugh.

Nesikriti(Hate), (X)- Selling a crewmember to the vox. The crew is there for you to command it, not to make profit off of it.
James Apollo(Hate), (X)- An attack on a friend is an attack on me.
Jack Moores(Hate), (X)- Something, something tried to murder me for no reason? Meh, who cares.
Kennard Rose(Hate), (X)Who dis?

Dragon Kazzafa(Despise), (X)- This asshole left me hanging, only then i was rescued after 4 hours of boredom.
Trey Holderman(Despise), (X)- This asshole is just murdering pets for attention. He deserves the airlock.
Faction Relations: (Updates as the game goes)
Allied | Love | Like | Neutral | Dislike | Hate | Enemy

NanoTrasen (Like)- Okay, i'm not mad anymore about them, but Steve is still a nerd.
The Syndicate (Neutral)- Eh, i'm kinda not in the mood of ruining my loyalty streak.
Changeling Hivemind (Dislike)- Haven't really seen one for myself, but if it wants to kill me then it's definetly bad.
Shadowling Hivemind (Enemy)- What is worse than getting kidnapped out of nowhere wihout being able to do anything about it? Fuck them, i say.
Various Cults (Hate)- As if destroying the station isn't enough of a plan.
Vampires (Neutral)- They generally don't meddle with me, possibly due to the lack of blood.
Xenomorph Hivemind (Hate)- Oh.. don't get me started on those..
Vox traders (Dislike)- Vox traders? More like vox slavers.
Wizard Federation (
Neutral)- They come to punish Nanotrasen for their whatever by breaking the station..
Trans-Solar Federation (Neutral)- The Goverment. Something along those lines, i guess.
Space Russia (Neutral)- They're like the USSR or something, don't know much about them.
Skills: (Updates as the game goes, Very WIP)
1/10 | --/++

Security: 5, Average knowledge of space law, unmatched by the sneaky stealth box.
General Combat: 6, Ability to construct a makeshift flintlock, given materials, time and permission.
Engineering: 4, Can construct simple machines, plug breaches and set up the Tesla.
Research: 6, Able to max out R&D, given materials and time.
Medical: 3, Lost his edge from not doing Medbay in a while, can do simple surgery and chemistry.
Supply: 4, Paperwork management
Command: 5, Basic leadership skills and Good knowledge of SoP
Social: 4, Low persuasion skills.
Stealth: 4, I wonder what would happen if i lit a match in a room full of nitrogen.
General Survivability: 6 (-2), 
Loyalty: /, Nothing of note.
Species Relations:
Love | Like | Neutral | Dislike | Hate
Humans (Neutral)- Plain old humans.
IPC's (Like)- What's better than being able to say "Captain is Comdom" in front of said captain?
Unathi (Neutral)- Lizards with a record of being troublemakers. Sometimes...
Vox (Dislike)- Vox seem to only care about things "shiny".
Plasma Men (Neutral)- Haven't been around long enough for me to form an opinion about them.
Slime People (Love)- Cute and huggable slime humanoids. What's better?
Vulpakins (Neutral)- Haven't formed an opinion just yet.
Drask (Neutral)- Two things i know about them is that they rumble a lot. And love soap. Don't forget the soap.
Diona (Like)- A lot of dionas formed together to make a crewmember. Cool.
Grey (Dislike)- They look like assholes, and sometimes even behave like assholes. Good thing they're rare to see.
Skrell (Neutral)- Seductive fish creatures. Not really my style, though.
Kidan (Like)- Ants that go click clack. Cool and good.
Tajaran (Neutral)- Haven't formed an opinion just yet.
Events(Shows all the fancy things that N.A.T.H.A.N managed to perform, or events that N.A.T.H.A.N experienced)

21.05.2019: Managed to get the final blow on a Queen Terror Spider during a level 3 outbreak. He felt good about himself ever after.
07.06.2019: Steve, causing a large disaster at the Cyberiad was declared traitorous. His outlook on the Syndicate and NanoTrasen changed ever since.
-Loyalty was changed from Loyal to Neutral.
-N.A.T.H.A.N now may be a TRAITOR Not now, probably not ever.

08.06.2019: N.A.T.H.A.N managed to find love yet again. (C.L.U.E)
03.07.2019: N.A.T.H.A.N became friends again with Steve.
15.07.2019 N.A.T.H.A.N gets his second strike on his Director Contract over losing a high-risk item. (Reactive Teleport Armor)
May or may not be lore friendly, i dunno. Help me fix any lore unfriendly-ness.
This is very much a WIP.
PS: Be sure to point out flaws and things like missing relatioships. Thanks.

Edited by John_bigless
Returned once again.
  • Like 1
  • explodyparrot 1

17 minutes ago, John_bigless said:

Unathi (Dislike)- Lizards with a record of being troublemakers. At least in my book.

Huzzah! Unathi hatred is growing. But seriously, on the couple of times I've seen you playing security you're a really good officer and I know it's going to be a good security shift when  you're on. 

3 minutes ago, Fursamie said:

Huzzah! Unathi hatred is growing. But seriously, on the couple of times I've seen you playing security you're a really good officer and I know it's going to be a good security shift when  you're on. 

I'm hanging around Medbay and Research currently, but going Security again couldn't hurt.

I would like to state, suggest and ask you one thing each.

First of all, you are a much bigger nerd then i originally thought and i am a bigger nerd then i thought i would be for finding this.

Furthermore i am flattered to have the longest text of all your personal relationsships, but i think he and him would fit better.

And for the end what do you mean with this section of your Biography?

On 8/29/2018 at 10:20 AM, John_bigless said:

15.07.2019 N.A.T.H.A.N gets his second strike on his Director Contract over losing a high-risk item. (Reactive Teleport Armor)

Okay, so. About the second strike thing.
I was just mildly upset my telearmor got yeeted by some tator, so i wrote that in.
Some traitor had an objective to steal my telearmor.
I got EMP'd with a flashlight.
Tator stole telearmor.
Salt ensued.

• honk 1
  • explodyparrot 1

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use