Very Official Documentary About Redspace Entities

Fursamie

WARNING

The following documentary is totally legit and official and real and if you doubt me I will start crying

Part 1: Engorge(s)

For the sake of simplicity (and the fact that I don't want to fucking say 'the watcher' or 'Eevee' or that other guy that Shesi thinks is talking to them over and over), I will refer to all redspace entities that have manifested and visited the NSS Cyberaid as 'Engorge' despite the fact 'Engorge' is a name of an individual, not all redspace entities who have manifested.

For the sake of my sanity, "manifested" from here on out refers to a redspace entity, whether it be auditory ('The Forgotten[voice sheshi hears in his head]', 'Slade[married to kennard rose and have a happy family together/spooky skeleton man that may or may not be in space red sox]', etc) or an actual physical manifestation (e.g 'Eevee[cute dog thing], Engorge [black and red scheme guy], etc).

Part 2: Known abilities

An Engorge's trademarked ability is how they are able to teleport with finesse. However, it isn't teleporting in the traditional sense but rather a form of how the bluespace entity - vampire, mists. To detail, their manifestation turns into mist and evaporate into the floor, before phasing through and above the floor a short distance away. An Engorge's natural speed (or their manifestation's speed anyways) is quadrupled and they are untouchable in this state. It is unknown if their mist acts as their body, being able to harm it and it having an effect on the Engorge. But good FUCKING luck trying to hurt them because, very recently, the Engorge actually named 'Engorge' manifested itself as a dionae nymph and no matter how many times I squashed the fucker, they told me it was a MASSAGE.  MASSAGE.  It is, however, not confirmed if they feel pain via different methods (such as BSA or just a good old shot to the kneecap[?]), so we cannot rule out the possibility that they can feel pain. What /HAS/ been told to me before is that they are /NOT/ gods. So the weirdos who think 'the watcher' is a God are fucking lunatics and they should be shunned for thinking of such an idiotic idea. Obviously, space jesus reigns supreme. Dolts.

Another ability an Engorge has is that they.. Have different 'levels', to be put bluntly. The Engorge actually named 'Engorge' demonstrated this to me when we last met.

Spoiler

Aquila (very cool don't listen to the lizards): "So you're manifesting a Dionae nymph right now, right?"

Engorge: "Yes."

Aquila (still cool don't listen to the lizard- unathi): "And you can manifest ANYTHING you want, right?"

Engorge: "Correct."

Aquila: "What if you were to manifest me? Would I look all freaky?"

Engorge: "Well, you would look the same for a couple of hours before redspace warps your body."

Aquila: "I'd look good in red and black. Maybe even more beautiful than I already am."

Sheski(who was also there, along with a vox mime and Slith-Skaar): "You look like shit."

Aquila: "What the fuck did you just say to me you little shit? I'll  have you know that [REDACTED because jesus christ was this vulgar there are CHILDREN here]"

Spoiler

Aquila: "Wait, so you're one entity?"

Engorge: "Yes."

Aquila: "The only one of your kind?"

Engorge: "Well, there are other redspace entities. Like for example, The Watcher."

Aquila: "But last time I saw one of you - or rather, when I saw YOU, you were a big demon dude."

Engorge: "Well, I am a jerk when I am at full power.."

The last statement in the last log of our conversation indicates that they can take different forms when they are 'powered'. Now, prior to manifesting, the Engorge which I am talking to claims they were a wandering soul before coming across Slith. It is assumed that the 'talking voice' is a redspace entity that has not manifested yet, since Slith-Skaar and the Engorge had conversed before Slith-Skaar willingly gave his blood to the Engorge, letting them manifest. It is not  clear if they had taken  blood to reach 'full power', or there is another method of 'powering up'.

Part 3: Manifestations 

It seems like Engorges can manifest bodies, and the body, after a short while, will be warped by Redspace. In the Engorge actually named Engorge's redspace warped form, they take on the body of the manifested, but the colour scheme changes to black and red. This is yet to be tested with other redspace entities for OBVIOUS FUCKING REASONS. Another way to be warped by redspace is to jump into a redspace portal. For bipedals like humans, Unathi, etc., there are two outcomes- They either die, or become warped by redspace. The only known warping is to have your skin change to black & red, but there may be other variations of a 'redspace warp'. 

Part 4: Redspace (portals)

Redspace, with these Engorges, has been proven to be real. Containment for studying will be nigh impossible considering HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU CATCH ONE YOU MAD MAN that they can simply mist  out of any and all containment. Lockers may be useful in temporarily containing them  What is interesting though,  is the concept of a 'redspace portal'. According to the Engorge actually named Engorge, it is possible to use a redspace portal in the same way as a bluespace portal. There are two outcomes, like above. You either die (for unknown redspace reasons, oooooOoOoOo), or you get to your destination however you are warped by redspace. Redspace does not carry the risk of letting out bluespace entities such as vampires or actual Godly figures like Nar'Sie and such, but there is a possibility you may let out redspace entities instead. 

Redspace entities, although not proven to have lethal abilities, do have  AND WILL UTILIZE EXTREMELY TEDIOUS ONES which I will list (but are not limited to)

• Fucking with you in your head
  • Teleporting you
  • Teleporting you through space
  • Teleporting you TO space
  • Teleporting you VIA space
  • Paralyze you
  • Combine your soul with at least 2 people
  • Combine your soul with people.
  • Combine your soul.
  • Make deals with you in exchange for something valuable you own
  • preferably your soul
Edited by Fursamie
Made it look better and fixed a couple of formatting errors)
  • Thanks 2

Interesting.

I should probably add that a recent PR of mine added redspace portals to the game.

They're an actual game object now, /obj/effect/portal/redspace. They look like the orange portal created by the portal gun.

Mechanics-wise, they work the same as bluespace portals, except that they allow teleports from/to areas that bluespace portals don't, such as the syndicate depot.

They could also easily be used for things like a 'portal to hell' or other normally hidden/inaccessible location.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use