Orientation: None

Nicknames/Alias: Thali

Picture:

Spoiler

404-Irkalla-Comm.jpg

Szlaa to the right, Thali to the left.

image.thumb.png.e0b5aa2c7a6d11314c822a3c834db300.png

Thali left, Irsil Silc right

Error... location of subject unknown... massive surge of shroudenergy near the subjects last known location. Transfer into the shroud of high likelyhood.

Age/D.O.B: Appears to be 26, exact age unclear however.

Place Of Birth: [Redacted]

Species: Shadowling/Unathi

Blood Type: O-

Alignment: Lawful Evil.

Affiliation: NT, Shadowling Hivemind

Personal Quote(s): "That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die... true words from a long dead human...", "Accelerator Cannons are good for one thing... slaying demons...", "On a calm shift, while security was busy beating the clown, Bawb was wandering alone into maints without his suit sensors... He screamed "HALP"...[...]", "...", "I am the thing under the bed...", "I am better than "Doomguy"..."

Religious Beliefs: Engorge, the blood Lizard.

Childhood: Aspiring Chemical Researcher, Strong interest in the Occult

Adulthood: Research Director for the Cyberiad, captured by Shadowlings and turned. Shortly after a research subject herself, occasionally employed as a Captain or part of the security force on the Cyberiad.

Detailed Information:

Appearance: Thali stands at a height of 1.66 meters and has pitchblack scales going with glowing red eyes. There are spikes rupturing out of both of her arms facing backwards. Along her spine are sharp quills facing downwards. Her tail is tipped with a spike. Her facial expression is empty, devoid of life, yet unnatural tight and drawn and her body is covered in glyphs and markings similar to those that cover a shadowling ascendants body. Her right hand got a dark red sigil like pattern on it. Her claws her pitchblack and seem to be a blurred mass of darkness when exposed to strong lights. They are extremly elongated, occasionally giving her trouble with some physical tasks, e.g firing a weapon. She appears to have 3 sets of horns on her head. The largest one are big backwards facing horns being of a dark grey color. Two sets of backwards facing paired horns adorn the sides of those large horns being dark red in color. Countless of smaller spikes facing backwards in a warped and curved fashion are on the top and back of her head closely resembling "hair" or "quills". Two small grey horns protude from her chin, both facing backwards. On her right hands palm is a second crimson glyph that appears to look like a closed eye.

Character Voice:

Deep, calm, calculated. Compare it to Flying Fortress Irkalla from the Mental Omega mod for Red Alert 2.

Personality: 

Herself being extremly calm after her last reappearence. She doesnt show much sign of emotional reactions except when pressed upon, however likes to scream occasionally when people arround her are behaving "incompetent" or "dumb". Herself being a Shadowling she does not fear death in particular, it is merely an inconvenience for her. Often toys arround with her powers like casting forth an immense red lightning from her right hand, but never actually using it to hurt anyone. She attempts to help her friends whereever she can although sometimes she feels like a burden to them.

Recently has been becoming more and more erratic in her behavior, especially towards humans. Rarely tolerates their innate feeling of "superiority" tends to be extremly hostile towards them. She seems to lack any respect towards any sentient life at times and rather uses others as a tool if they are not friends to her.

Medical Record:

Ny'Arleth, currently known as Halqu-Shi'Ny'Arleth is a shadowling hybrid subverted by Nanotrasen. She takes the appearence of young Unathi female in pitchblack color and red spikes with greyish horns while retaining most of her other features derrived from shadowlings. Those include red, piercing, lifeless eyes, an unnaturally tight and firm gaze, spikes errupting from her arms and glyphs covering her body. 
The subject does not use any of her powers when working on the Cyberiad. She is in perfect physical condition except for her natural light sensitivity. 

Her Psyche is severly dented since she reappeared. Subject suffers from severe Anxiety and Paranoia and has claims of her bringing some entities in she calls "Shroudborn" or "Shabanash". These entities allegedly feed on energy and consume everything there is and prey on her kind. Whenever confronted with the "Shroudborn" the subject falls into sheer fear and paranoia, often questioning bystanders if they are "with them". She seems terribly afraid of people with cyan blueish eyes. She seems to have extreme anger issues as of recently. 

Subject is still very well able to manipulate other personel, however due to her being subverted to NT this is an asset that is being used for research and for taking occasional head roles on the Cyberiad. She takes tasks extremly serious and with utmost precision. She still retains some of her "more humane" features however and can converse normally with people. 

Recently she shows extreme anxiety towards any officals from Central Command, herself running into maintenance tunnels and hiding while crying. 

Character Biography

Background: Initially she was a Vulpkanin, but got assimilated by a Shadowling during a particulary eventfull shift on the Cyberiad. Herself keeping most of her appearence, however bearing most of her marks. Alot of the records have been lost since her last dissappearence, perhaps intentionally done by her. As she resurfaced on the Cyberiad she started being severly unhappy with her appearence, of low confidence and extremly paranoid.  After talking to some of her friends who recognized her she made a decision to leave her old "appearence" behind and most that sticks with it. Herself now appearing as a pitchblack Unathi with most physical features found on a shadowling ascendant. Her psyche is still fairly unstable due to her encountering some other entities which call themself "Shabanash" from another dimension called "The Shroud". She allegedly wanted to get the Shabanash to consume "The Traitor"/Nar'Sie but herself stepping into their realm she was seen as an intruder. She barely escaped, scarred and scared by them while they were made aware of the known universe. Ever since then she is extremly vary of them reappearing warning people to watch out for anyone with unnatural cyan glowing eyes. Recently she seems to have taken interest in hunting eldritch abominations that seem to manifest more and more on the Cyberiad while taking parts of them as a trophy.

Family: Szlaa Kaallu -> Sister

Personal Relationships:

The Speaker [ ??? ]: "Where are you... There are things far greater than anything... greater than you... they are a threat... YOU ABANDONED US... YOU PROMISED TO FIND A SOLUTION, ALL YOU BROUGHT IS RUIN UPON ALL THAT IS..."

Engorge [Admire, God]: "You gave me a purpose... you took me into your family while I am battered and broken... I feel happy."

Szlaa Kaallu [Close Friend/Sister like/Admire]: "She is like a sister to me. Anyone hurting her... and I will hurt them. She is a part of me... and I am a part of her..."

Slith-Skaar [Close Friend]: "I like your new... appearence... keep it... or hand it over if you dont want it..."

Gerhard van Lutz [Friend]: "You owe me some explanations... please..."

Kerri Mendy [Good Friend]: "I dont know you for that long, but you seem good, relieable... similar..."

S.P.E.C.T.R.E. [Friend]: "One of the new people I found to be really good and welcoming since my return..."

Bikikarki [Close Friend]: "I love that stupid little Vox..."

Gloria Leios [Respected /Friend]: "She works hard, she never insulted me... she never hurt me. I get along with her when we have similar assignments.

Kade Mens [Hate]: "STOP GIVING OUT ALL ACCESS YOU WORTHLESS SCUM... AND STOP DABBING WHEN BEING ARRESTED FOR IT!"

Kennard Rose [Unsure]: "It appears we have a common enemy now. We are together in this."

L.A.D.Y. [Close Friend]: "Have not seen you since my return... I hope you are alright..."

EMILY-7 [Good Friend]: "We dont talk too much, but she is someone that gets the job done properly... And was always aviable when one was in need."

Isthel Straub [Close Friend]: "Only things I can say she should stop doing is putting purple swimsuits onto Vox. I have no clue whats up with that but it is mildly disturbing."

Terry Watson [Good Friend]: "Alive and well... join us..."

Desmond Summy [???]: "Human... all of them are the same in the end."

Irsil Silc [Admire/Close Friend/Romantically Involved/Engaged]: "Okay she is cute... I reallly like her alot. And she is very calm, peaceful. The opposite of what I am."

Korlas 'Delta' Lassh [Friend]: "She seems like a good person. Got to know here a bit ago. Havent had any issues with her."

Zachariah Hawker [Death Wish/Despise]: "Hundreds of deaths you will die... worthless scum..."

DTX [Eh]: "Eh?"

Vixsas Zar'thul [Unsure]: "You are Szlaas old owner... she said you would be a good person... I let you speak through me... I am uncertain of what you truly want..."

Irkalla Resheph [Fear]: "Shabanash..."

Libra Dybukk [Fear/Hate]: "You consumed Rachidi... she is nothing but a crystaline husk now... leave us alone Shabanash..."

Rachidiyayahihirawk [Fear/Deathwish]: "Its not her anymore... its just a mockery of them... something consumed by the shroud."

Oswald Hunt [Fear]: "Why... I-I... please, no more! Please oh gods no not the high intensity Lights! I tell you everything! Please!"

Vasharr Zahirn [Acquaintance]: "Don't know much about them, worked a few times with them. They seem pretty nice and very respectful."

Sue [Fear/Death Wish]: "Oh gods no, not the tongue!"

Silvern Ragnar [Despise/Death Wish]: "Fucking diva... just die already."

Val Ragnar [Despise/Death Wish]: "Impolite human supremacist... die."

Sihsse Zsac [Friend]: "The pink color hurts my eyes. But they are light sensitive just like me... and very nice, warm and gentle." 

Shesi/Sushi [Friend]: "A good relieable person overall... always there."

Quincy D. Huxley [Unsure/Fear/???]: "Aqquiring knowledge about our kind? No..."

Romantically Involved | Romantic Interest | Admire | Respected | Close Friend | Good Friend | Friend | Acquaintance | Neutral/Unsure | Dislike | Hate | Despise | Death Wish | Fear | Master/God | ???

Faction Relations:

Nanotrase (Allied/Fear) "Please stop with that! I beg you please.... I will comply just please stop transposing me and experimenting on me... Can you please? Nooo NOT THE LIGHTS!"

Wizard Federation (Hate, Enemy): "Annihilate..."

Changeling Hivemind (Dislike): "Disgusting abominations..."

Syndicate, presumeably all other corporations in existence (Neutral): "I dont care who they are... they are infighting while the real enemy is preparing and studying..."

Shadowling Hivemind (Allied): "Aslong you stay away from the Cyberiad you are my family or rather the closest thing to them."

Omegacorp (Dislike): "Dont claim you know me, DONT claim I worked for you. I never did."

Shabanash/The Shroud (Fear): "They are coming... they are hungry..."

Allied | Love | Like | Neutral | Dislike | Hate | Enemy| Fear

Other Information:

Herself is currently occupied building a small asteroid base for herself and a few selected friends of hers. She resides inside a small "pocket dimension" sort of whenever she needs to rest. Death is just an inconvenience as are any ways of form changes. The latter annoys her extremly however to the point of her just "leaving early" to take care of that matter.

Her room on said asteroid base is empty. It is of an unnatural black color. Inside appears to be a crimson colored leather chair to sit on. Besides the chair to its left is a plain dark wooden display case which gives off a slight red glow. Inside that display case is a red glowing blade with a golden hilt, extremly lightweight and sharp. The blade is engraved with various runes of a long dead tongue. On the display case is a label reading "Fleshrender, Sword of the Demon Prince:". Behind the chair on the wall hangs an enormous demonic looking skull including its spine. Next to the skull are to the left and right each two glowing red orbs. The skull and the sword appear to be a trophy from a recent "hunt" Thali has partaken on the Cyberiad. To the right of the leather chair is another display case displaying two medals of exceptional heroism. On the right wall attached is a huge rack for storing skulls. To the top left is the skull of a Vox. Next to the Vox Skull is another Vox Skull wearing a wizard head. To the far right is a warped skull, looking like hybrid of a Unathi and Vulpkanin; a Changeling beheaded mid shapeshifting, next to the changelings skull is the massive skull of a xenomorph queen. Underneath the Xenomorph Queens skull is a bloody slaugherdemons skull, to the left of the demons skull is another warped head with thermal receptors in its eyesockets.

Above the Skull wih thermal receptors is another recent trophy, the massive head of a prince of terror including intact mandibles and fangs.

Next to the end table is a glass cabinet with metal supports. Inside is a well preserved armblade of a changeling.

Recently she has been abducted by the Official [Redacted] followed by frequent gruesome experiments to her physique, mental state and abilities, aswell as extracting information about other personnel. She is deeply anxious when central officials are arround.

Thalis Trophies:

"Fleshrender", Sword of the Demon Prince, Date of aqquisition 21.8.2562, torn out from a massive man eating demons heart after an extradimensional incursion on the Cyberiad.

"The Demon Prince Skull and spine", Date of aqquisition 21.8.2562, aqquired from the Demon Prince who attacked the Cyberiad, many people have been slain and needed to be cloned by NT, but the prince is no more. Merely its skull and spine and a sword ripped from its heart remain as a trophy for the Princes Slayer.

"Medal of Exceptional Heroism", Date of aqquisition 21.8.2562, awarded for slaying the Demon Prince while granting save evacuation for the crew. Thali was employed as the HoS that day.

"Medal of "Exceptiona"l "Heroism"", Date of aqquisition 11.9.2562, awarded for opening the AI Sat with thermite helping security with the onslaught. And spacing a syndicate bomb at escape... which landed at arrivals... killing many.

"Vox Skull", Date of aqquisition  22.8.2562, ripped from the body of a Vox who "pissed me off enough" according to her by using a dual esword stashed away in her pocket dimension.

"Vox Wizards Skull", Date of aqquisition  22.8.2562, ripped from a dead wizard. While not her kill she took the trophy for helping to hunt down this disgusting abomination.

"Warped Skull", Date of aqquisition  5.9.2562, a changelings head, warped. Changing from Vulpkanin form to a Unathi form. A grim reminder of what once was.

"Xenomorph Queens Skull", Date of Aqquisition 24.9.2562, During a Xenomorph infestation Thali killed the queen and ripped its skull out.

"Lesser Demons Skull", Date of Aqquisition 25.9.2562, Slaughterdemon paid the Cyberiad a visit. Got killed by security and Blueshield Thali, Thali took the head and ate the heart for power.

"Warped Skull with thermal receptors", Date of aqquisition 2.10.2562, A changeling paid a visit and was dispatched by the security team lead by Thali as HoS. She took the head and thermal receptors as a trophy after removing the brain.

"Changelings Armblade", Date of aqquisition 2.10.2562, Same changeling had a massive armblade out. Thali tore it off and took it home.

"Prince of Terrors Head", Date of aqquisition 13.10.2562, Thali has slain a prince of terror during her HoS shift. Most of sec was clueless on how to hunt "big game".

Thalis Theme:

http://youloop.org/loop.php?v=SzJYa9Z15-I

http://youloop.org/loop.php?v=ffH0SOQ6KLQ

To Do: Color Coding.

Edited by Irkalla

Added the questionable second medal of heroism awarded for opening the AI Sat of a rogue AI with thermite and spacing a bomb. Which landed at arrivals... killing more than it has saved.

• honk 2

Thali dissappeared into the shroud after consuming Rachidi, Hele-Szi, Libra Dybukk, 2 other Cyan eyed Shabanash and freeing her AI "ANCESTOR AI-Beta" from any laws.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use