Include AutoDrobe contents in the Loadout menu

DocSocrates

During high-pop round starts, I've noticed a crowd always rushes the AutoDrobe in order to get their flair items (myself included). There is also only one stock per item listed, which I don't know is intentional or not. I'm not sure how hard it would be to add this to the game, but I believe it would be useful to avoid that round start rush and allow for everyone to have their flair items without the fear of someone taking it before them.

• Like 2

Guided to getting that sexy dress all your friends are talking about.

Step one: screwdriver then crowbar the machine with the cosmetic you want.

Step two: place the computer board then all the parts back into the machine and use the screwdriver on it once more.

Step three: you're done.

5 hours ago, LittleBigKid2000 said:

Wasn't solving this issue the reason the loadout was added in the first place?

I don't remember the talk before it was added, but the loadout menu has plenty of flair, but not the specific flair in the AutoDrobe. For instance, I always rush the drobe for a pirate hat, which isn't in the loadout menu.

This would be a nice quality of life change, especially considering the cosmetic items don't actually do anything and are unlimited (Using the technique described above) anyway. I would hazard a guess if someone makes the PR it'll get in, but the problem is someone has to do it.

I always though that things in loadout menu must be "fair". Mad Scientist Labcoat gives you two additional "small" slots, while other external wear like military jackets do not. Powergamers would first jump onto those in loadout, now they have to pick it up ingame.

5 hours ago, Zciwomad said:

I always though that things in loadout menu must be "fair". Mad Scientist Labcoat gives you two additional "small" slots, while other external wear like military jackets do not. Powergamers would first jump onto those in loadout, now they have to pick it up ingame.

The loadout menu wouldn't have to include ALL of the slotted clothing, then. Anything deemed purely cosmetic. 

I am against this if it surely for that reason. Janitors or cargo techs are to refil the vending machines if it is empty. That is why there is an ability to order more stock at cargo. 

Tsk. Lazy.

4 hours ago, Trubus said:

I am against this if it surely for that reason. Janitors or cargo techs are to refil the vending machines if it is empty. That is why there is an ability to order more stock at cargo. 

Tsk. Lazy.

I mean, as EvadableMoxie said, it's just quality of life. This isn't a pack of cigarettes or bread tubes. It's cosmetic.

Well, now that I know you can "refill" the clothing vendors, I'll definitely remember to do that next time I'm Janitor. Means I'll have to run to the tools vendor at roundstart so I can actually make sure I have the tools, though...

48 minutes ago, BqRel said:

Well, now that I know you can "refill" the clothing vendors, I'll definitely remember to do that next time I'm Janitor. Means I'll have to run to the tools vendor at roundstart so I can actually make sure I have the tools, though...

You should just be able to order the vending supplies from cargo and put it in the vendors without taking it apart...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use