Useless Pro Tips

Threeinone

A Vox can go a full shift without a mask and tank if they drink the tea from the Hot Drink Machines due to the fact it heals toxic damage and the toxic buildup is quite slow. You will need to drink a good amount of tea but it can be done.

• Thanks 1

You can very easily redirect disposals pipes with some knowledge of where the junctions are and a destination tagger.

Edited by Calecute
meant "disposals" not "waste"

You can be mailed into places by having someone else wrap you in a locker, tagging it, and shoving it down disposals. The only downside is that after you arrive, you need to spend 2 minutes breaking open the locker from inside. It's a very easy way to sneak into important places like any of command's personal office. Afterwards, you can jump back down disposals for a quick escape.
Used this method to steal a captain's jetpack completely unnoticed while it was locked down.
Makes for fun assassinations too.

On a related note: Holoparasites can't break/open wrapped lockers. Have fun with that information.

Unfortunately I haven't found a way to mail someone outside of a wrapped locker yet. Jumping into disposals behind a wrapped locker sends both of you to waste, hiding in a second unwrapped locker behind a wrapped one results in the same.

Edited by Pckables
  • Like 1

You can always send disposals to where you want to go and just jump into it (Won't work from every entry point thou, you have to pass the junction you want to go before the disposals junction, unless you also changed so disposals don't go to disposals anymore). 

Be careful with the powercell one. If you start getting very big cells you can get enormous explosions. A potato cell from botany can make an explosion pretty much the same size as a syndie bomb.

A mixture of coffee (caffine), a twinkie (sugar), and a cigarette (nicotine) makes you have the stun resistance of meth for 10 seconds for each twinkie consumed.

I refer to this as "ghetto meth"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As tator, get space suit, spare spacesuit and oxygen tank and make some sort of hidden place in space outside perma with spare suit and tank inside. If you happen to be put into perma, this will be your way out. Put other supplies like weapons and stuff in there, spare stolen id to disguise or ask collab for help, since only with space suit and perma prisoner mark you won't get far.

If as tator you happen to be seen doing something illegal, unless it is exceptional or capital crime, just hide quickly any contraband and stolen items in your office or even just department backpack inside of your department closet, turn yourself in, play a fool and wait those 5-15-even 30 minutes in cell, it is much better than starting a war. 

With hijack objective, best way to get greentext is to ahelp and ask for objective change. It is also very very very very rare for hijack shenanigans to be fun for others. 

Echoing something @McRamon said. When comitting crimes as an antag, if the situation allows, use a more "greytide approach" to doing things. If you break into the captains office with an emag and get caught, perma for you. If you get caught hacking the doors with common tools, worst you'll get is major tresspass and your tools taken (IF you haven't already stolen the unique item).

Don't carry contraband that can get you perma'd unless you are committing an act that will get you perma'd anyways.

Edited by ZN23X

Which is why the storage implant is so awesome. Me antag? No, me just greytide. That teleporter was already gone, see, I don't have it.

Edited by Splgrk
  • Like 1

Oh and... there is a superpower from genetics, hunger something, which allows you to eat objects, like mugs, flashlights, tools... or cuffs on your hands.

And maybe, just maybe, i am not sure about that, need clarification, it can eat items from someone else inventory, who is standing next to you. Pretty sure it is not true, but there is a chance

27 minutes ago, Dovixx said:

Did you know that you can use the cloning pod to clone people?

CHEETZ!!!

9 minutes ago, Irkalla said:

Did you know that you can use your eyes to see?

HAX!!!

On 8/26/2018 at 7:39 PM, Benjaminfallout said:

When people are using PDA bombs you don't need to turn off your messenger just the ringer.

This has failed me before and I stand by the fact it's a syndicate myth spread to get people to let themselves be blown up.

Nonsense. 

Also, these are all completely true facts.

Syndicate uplink PDAs always have *boom* as their ringtone.

People with dual e-swords take 30% more damage from fists, for balance.

Closets keep you safe from syndicate bombs and other explosives.

IPCs can't be traitors, because they are loyalty implanted at production.

Since there's no garlic in the game, vampires are instead weak to watermelons.

Vox can't see you if you don't move.

Edited by Splgrk
  • honk 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use