WarThunder: are there any tankers/pilots ova' 'ere mates?

Bl0KySS

Alright, so, I searched the forums and found some quite old posts mentioning WarThunder. What I'm wondering is if there are still tankers/pilots among you. If so, I think playing together might be fun. My accounts are as follows:

Steam (bl0kyss) : 

Germans: Tanks up to Tiger II E (6.3BR). Planes up to BF109-E4 (not sure about the BR, somewhere around 3.7 or 4.0) (Actually I'm not even sure about the plane, but its in that general area).

Russians: T34-STZ, KV1, currently researching the T34-85 (I don't like playing the low/mid tier russians because bloop my vodka bottle doesn't even pen armor.

Brits: Comet-I being my most recent tank, I enjoy playing the Sherman Firefly and Achilles, also got the Churchill VII.

Gaijin (another account, registered separate from steam for whatever reason, name is Amerikansky_Spy):

'Muricans: M18 Hellcat, M4A1 (76) for tanks,  P47d and P47n for planes.

Alright, now that I've given out my stats, I would like you to add me, organize some tank/plane battles but I would also like a discussion here about the current meta, updates, nerfs, buffs, whatever you find interesting or annoying about the current meta, community. 

I personally think WarThunder is one of the harder and better games, as it requires some skill to survive both tanks and planes. Its not just a pew pew pew ha hhah ahahaha got ya sucker, it actually requires aiming and thinking.

Also, a note, I mostly (99% of the time) play Realistic Battles only, in which I utilize both tanks and planes, depending on the situation. But I'm open to Simulator as well. NEVER Arcade.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use