What I do to pass the time when I'm banned.

DrewTuber

I just picked up a new VR game so I made a quick video showing it off.  If you've ever wondered what Blake Ewing, that fucking atmos tech that flooded the station with plasma is doing, well wonder no longer.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2018 at 3:02 AM, DrewTuber said:

If you've ever wondered what Blake Ewing, that fucking atmos tech that flooded the station with plasma is doing,

huffing glue, but this is actually pretty cool.

i saw this get promo'd a month ago and i was wondering if it was going to be good. what's your take on it? its on my list of vr games to get if i decide to buckle down and save for a headset.

Edited by Corocan

Its the best vr rhythm game right now, and a hell of a workout. I played it for 4 hours straight after buying it, and was sore for the rest of the week.

Imagine how tired you'd be if you actually did something genuinely physical. Being sore for a week after 4 hours of VR means you are out of shape. Get in shape. Time sink problem solved.

I'm here for ya bud ?

3 hours ago, Malphystoh said:

What about... stop getting banned? Just a thought :3

For sure though, no doubt. I'm pretty sure I'm just about out of chances too in the regard ^.^'

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use