Greetings

shatterdcoyote

Well it might be a bit late since I've been back for a good three weeks, but hello! Took a good four months break from Paradise due to a few things, but like many people I just couldn't stay away. For the most part I play Terry Watson, have a few other characters I should give a try that I might actually get into. I'm an engineering main but I bounce around the departments and can be a bit of a menace when bored as a civilian. Look forward to seeing everyone on shift!

• Like 2
  • stunbaton 1

16 minutes ago, BottomQuark said:

Heyy Terry, I'm Xann, I'm engineering main too! How nice, right?

I thought you play mostly in cargo tbh, what means we need to talk more often!

Nah, that's Jerry Joorg who mains Cargo. I started out in Cargo when I started playing on the server, but Engineering has always been my favorite department. Recently I've been trying my hand at other departments, but Engineering will always be what I default back to.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2018 at 10:38 AM, Trubus said:

Welcome back.

Look forward in causing problems with you. ?

You? Causing problems for me? ha! You still haven't even managed to beat me with shoes like you threatened.

• clown 1

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use