dan draws

thatdanguy23

9 hours ago, thatdanguy23 said:

spoop.thumb.png.a8f3c91810a1a1303bb7640beae68d33.png

I like this one a lot. I find that the written bit placed a spooky but sort of calming setting in the picture , I'd be a little concerned/scared though if I had a Chaplain/Cultist saying that to me.   

• 1 year later...

Since she forgot her password, Dan has requested I post this in her stead for now. She's living at my place for the next month or so and doesn't have her drawing tablet, but she's still damn fine with pen and paper. 

Glorious

IMG_20200105_111854.jpg

She plans to make doodles of other characters, too, if people ask!

Edited by Spacemanspark
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, PhantasmicDream said:

😮

It's great to see some drawings coming from you again.  Traditional art/sketches is always a fun time.  
And I love that these are in a Harry Potter themed note book. lol

Thank youuuuu. Hopefully I can keep up the trend of drawing this time. Sketches are hard AF, especially when you only have a pen, lmao

also yes i love my Harry potter notebooks tyvm lol. I should've brought my spare but I didn't think I'd run out of pages as quickly as I am.

4 hours ago, Drakeven said:

Ooo! Drawings! I love it. Do I hear doodles 👀

You heard correctly! I'm happy to draw peoples characters and such. Just need descriptions. 

• Like 3

Do you feel up to drawing my Bugg? I've not had a drawing of her. She's 'Toki, Advisor to Clan Tristan' and is small for a Kidan. She's zoft spoken and tries her bezt. Can often be found in nice clothes, following around other members of Tristan and helping them as they can.

She's very embarrassed about showing off her light.

f566d04ec8f9a4dd11975cd6851735c7.png

I keep finding so many great artists in this community, and it keeps surprising me how good they are.

Really great stuff, Can’t wait to see more from you!

Edited by Trololiver112
  • Like 1
  • fastparrot 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use