Unofficially Official Paradise Minecraft Server

Dragonbone

Come one, come all, the newest Paradise MineCraft Server is here and its ready to shine!

Or some kind of bullshit idk, Im just here to host a server.

The modpack we are using is our very own, its called Paradise Station Offical! You can download it here: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/nogcraft-2.877941

The modpack will work on a build basis, being we will be adding more mods in the far seeable future. So this isnt the modpack in its prime! Think about it more as in its testing phases and seeing what we can get working, so we can add things slowly and make sure everything works nicely!

Examples of some of the mods we already have are as follow:

galacticraft, blood magic, ars magica, ancient warfare, baubles, big reactors, mekanism, buildcraft, computercraft, carpenters blocks, draconic evolution, flans, growthcraft, immersive engineering, iron chest, modular turrets, modular forcefields, optifine, pam's harvestcraft, reis, witchery, thermal expansion, T construct, railcraft, rftools, open blocks, minechem, powersuits, backpacks, extra utilities, ender io and more.

If you have any complains or questions feel free to come at me with pitchforks and torches when nothing works.

Im very willing to pay for the server as it stands, or atleast for the first few months, if anyone wishes to donate well um. Thats a good question, maybe I should set something up for that, but for now um. Dont worry about it.

We have a few plugins on the server for like set home, Which is very useful, to use this, simply do /sethome and then /home .

And if you have any friends, you can use /tpa "name of said good friendo" and you can tp to them if they let you, how neat!

We also have kits on the server. Simply do /kit and youll get some nice stone tools, so you don't have to break a nail on a tree.

The current Ip is : 51.254.44.202:25579 - But the Ip is per installed on the modpack for you.

Currently it is open.

Edited by Dragonbone
  • Like 3

Chronarch's Requested Mod List

• MineChem
    • Elements, and synthesizing things from things!
  • Refined Storage
    • The ME system from Applied Energistics, but without the grind of finding the presses from meteorites
  • Sync
    • Cloning!
  • Morph
    • Kill things and become them
  • Aether
    • New dimension full of fun! Essentially Heaven if the nether is "Hell"
  • Thaumcraft
    • mmmmmMAGIC!
  • Big Reactors
    • Modular Reactors!
  • OpenBlocks
    • Adds a bunch of stuff, mostly just wanting Luggage
  • MrCrayfish's Furniture mod
    • Exactly what it says on the tin, adds furniture
  • Malisis Doors
    • Adds new doors, and cool animations for vanilla doors
    • Requires MalisisCore
Edited by Chronarch

1 minute ago, Chronarch said:

Chronarch's Requested Mod List

• MineChem
    • Elements, and synthesizing things from things!
  • Refined Storage
    • The ME system from Applied Energistics, but without the grind of finding the presses from meteorites
  • Sync
    • Cloning!
  • Morph
    • Kill things and become them
  • Aether
    • New dimension full of fun! Essentially Heaven if the nether is "Hell"

I don't know about morph. It gives powers too easily, like killing a bat gives you fly for free forever kind of thing. It's fun for being players. But it isn't very balanced in that way. So we will most likely not have Morph 

If any of these mods have expansions those would be nice too

Magical Crops/Armour version

Thaumcraft

Blood Magic

Draconic Evolution

Big Reactors

Lucky Blocks/Chance Cubes

Tinkers Construct

Witchery

Edited by IntentEldiablo

1 minute ago, Dragonbone said:

I don't know about morph. It gives powers too easily, like killing a bat gives you fly for free forever kind of thing. It's fun for being players. But it isn't very balanced in that way. So we will most likely not have Morph 

That's alright, no biggie!

1 minute ago, Dragonbone said:

You can change settings so that flying is only available once say ender dragon is killed, at which point other methoods of flight are available

Just now, IntentEldiablo said:

You can change settings so that flying is only available once say ender dragon is killed, at which point other methoods of flight are available

By default, someone on the server needs to have killed a Wither first, and then Everyone gets the ability to fly

1 minute ago, IntentEldiablo said:

I would be fine with this. If that's a balancing setting, then yes I would gladly add morph

3 minutes ago, IntentEldiablo said:

If any of these mods have expansions those would be nice too

Magical Crops/Armour version

Thaumcraft

Blood Magic

Draconic Evolution

Big Reactors

Lucky Blocks/Chance Cubes

Tinkers Construct

Witchery

Chance cubes are a bit gimmicky, but if we can get them to spawn modded items they could be really cool.

List of mods I would like in as well.

- Ancient Warfare 2

- Botania

- Magical crops and magical crops armory

- Reliquary

- Extra Utilities

- Twilight Forest

- Entire Thermal lineup : Dynamics, Foundation, Expansion, Smeltery

- Applied Energistics and mods associated with that

- Travellers Gear

- Artifacts

- Cosmestic armor

- Hardcore Ender expansion

- Flaxbeards Steam power

I would imagine the regular mods like tinkerer's and such do not need to be mentioned.

Edited by Denthamos

Mekanism

applied energistics 2

Buildcraft

immersive engineering

galacticraft core (i don't really care about all the other planets)

agricraft

forestry

Harvestcraft

Modular powersuits

Journeymap

(Maybe) More/magic bees

(Maybe) ars magica 2

(Maybe) industrial craft

(Maybe) tropicalcraft

(Maybe) biomes o' plenty

I add maybe to some mods since imo they're kinda dumb, redundant and/or add a lot of content which could potentially cause more lag than its worth

I'll keep adding or removing from this list with edits

Edited by rb303
Adding mods

Thank you guys for you're input. In the past we have struggled on deciding what mods to include. But this has been a lot of help.

I have a question tho. Y'know the kit system. How powerful would you like it

Oh, I would imagine some players would like to see bibilocraft in as well for making their homes look nice.

(Depending on the version of the game you're using Mystcraft is kickass, but I might be biased because it lets me create entire worlds with paper and do cool shit with that.)

Wiki(One of a bunch, but good for telling you what it's about): https://ftbwiki.org/Mystcraft

DL: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/mystcraft/files

Reference images: 

Spoiler

image.png.5cfcc1e98df9923a8110e51df944aaa5.png

image.thumb.png.123732688c70ad7ff370fd81bd3b69b7.png

image.thumb.png.07af557f3ebe081dcc0bceeda2fa04a9.png

25 minutes ago, Denthamos said:

Oh, I would imagine some players would like to see bibilocraft in as well for making their homes look nice.

Absolutely

Don't forget a minimap mod! I usually preferred Rei's when I played regularly.

1 hour ago, Dumbdumn5 said:

(Depending on the version of the game you're using Mystcraft is kickass, but I might be biased because it lets me create entire worlds with paper and do cool shit with that.)

Wiki(One of a bunch, but good for telling you what it's about): https://ftbwiki.org/Mystcraft

DL: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/mystcraft/files

Reference images: 

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.5cfcc1e98df9923a8110e51df944aaa5.png

image.thumb.png.123732688c70ad7ff370fd81bd3b69b7.png

image.thumb.png.07af557f3ebe081dcc0bceeda2fa04a9.png

Absolutely

Don't forget a minimap mod! I usually preferred Rei's when I played regularly.

Don't worry we already have our basic Modpack which Includes alot of what you've already said like minimap. How intense it is? Loadin lots of different worlds can be troublesome 

Edited by Dragonbone

1 hour ago, Dumbdumn5 said:

Depending on the version of the game you're using Mystcraft is kickass, but I might be biased because it lets me create entire worlds with paper and do cool shit with that.)

There's also a tech version of mystcraft called RFtools

FTB wiki

Minecraft Forums

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use