Make Clown Shoes Unslippable

Thamuel

Coding Difficulty: Extremely easy. Adding one flag.

Scope: Pretty small change

Balance: shouldn't be too bad.

Why: It makes complete sense for the clown to be safe from getting slipped. The argument here is that it is quite fun to slip a clown, but that's why I put this idea here. For discussion.

Some clowns are already annoying with their slipping, making them unable to be slipped will end up with more clowns that just slip people and give me heart attack

Besides that, slipping clown back is way more funnier than beeing slipped right?

It will end up with more annoying clowns, and more annoyed people that now besides stealing clowns PDA, steal their shoes too. More work for security, everyone hates clowns sec detains everyone, etc. etc.

Next we will want clowns that can't laugh or honk. Madness I say. MADNESS!

Agreeing with Spark. Clowns are meant to be clumsy.

Edited by ZN23X

20 hours ago, Thamuel said:

Coding Difficulty: Extremely easy. Adding one flag.

Scope: Pretty small change

Balance: shouldn't be too bad.

Why: It makes complete sense for the clown to be safe from getting slipped. The argument here is that it is quite fun to slip a clown, but that's why I put this idea here. For discussion.

Absolutely not.

Clowns are meant to tell jokes and amuse the crew. Slipping themselves is funny, and serves that.

Slipping everyone else whilst being immune to slips themselves.... does not.

Hell, I'd go as far as to say that the clown's slip abilities should be nerfed from what they are now - to make them focus on trying to amuse the crew in creative ways, rather than, as is all too common currently, simply being jerks and slipping everyone they can.

• Like 2

I think we shouldn't make the clown a more effective troll, instead promote other kinds of pranks for them to pull. How about a cream pie trap? Put on the floor, pie in the face when stepped on. Or a tiny car mech, which is just a tiny clown car that like ten people can fit inside. Give the clown a unicycle, like security has the sec-way. Ideas, man. I got em.

4 minutes ago, GenSec said:

I think we shouldn't make the clown a more effective troll, instead promote other kinds of pranks for them to pull. How about a cream pie trap? Put on the floor, pie in the face when stepped on. Or a tiny car mech, which is just a tiny clown car that like ten people can fit inside. Give the clown a unicycle, like security has the sec-way. Ideas, man. I got em.

I like the idea of a cream pie trap. Or even just making it possible to throw pies at people, and having them possibly start with pies. Car mechs (and clown mechs in general) are not a good idea (see: HONK mech). But a unicycle could be.

What is the traitor clown can tele-crystal in circus animals? Dangerous, hostile, big circus animals. Lions, elephants with tiny hats on, sea lions with sonic squeaky horns.

On 2018. 03. 07. at 4:24 PM, tzo said:

I like the idea of a cream pie trap. Or even just making it possible to throw pies at people, and having them possibly start with pies. Car mechs (and clown mechs in general) are not a good idea (see: HONK mech). But a unicycle could be.

Pies splat by default and there is a curious thing called the pie cannon. Hmmm...

11 minutes ago, R1f73r said:

I think that the unicycle is a good idea, just make it so you have to have the clown job flag to be able to ride it!

Or make the bike horn be its keys. Honk!

1 hour ago, Streaky Haddock said:

make the clown shoes slip HARDER because THAT shit is funny

Petition to make clowns slip on any and all items lying on the floor. Walking does not prevent this.

1 hour ago, Pckables said:

Petition to make clowns slip on any and all items lying on the floor. Walking does not prevent this.

Have the clown shoes slip on any item lying on the floor as if it were super lube.

• Like 2
  • clown 1

Now making it a buyable item for a traitor clown sounds like a great idea! 
But regular clowns really don't need no-slip shoes imo.

Make slipped clowns do a somersault and be floored as though they just hit some space lube. Because no failure is better than a spectacular failure of a clown eating their own banana slip.

Edit: Incase it was unclear, no I do not approve of giving clowns free noslips that would only encourage the dickish behavior of spreading lube/water throughout common hallways and baiting people into chasing them through it.

Edited by davidchan
  • Like 1
  • clown 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use