Give the bartender a chemmaster and fridge

Landerlow

The idea is to give the bartender a chemmaster machine, like the one the Chef currently has.

The reason? You can make bottles of almost anything with that thing. you could make cola bottles to give your customers, or bottles of beer. Or you could even make ice packs or whatever, I don't know. 

As for the fridge: It would be more logical for some drinks to be stored in the fridge. You could either place the fridge where customers can already reach it, or you could place it behind the bar. While you make your shitloads of drinks, you stock the fridge so that you don't have to put 100000000000000000000000000000000000 drinks on the bar. (Although it does look nice).

I don't care that much for the fridge but how would you have a shared fridge? You could remodel the bar to the east so that the chef could come 'behind' the bar too and perhaps could have food served at the bar or whatever. But I'd really like a chemmaster.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use