Aurts

Benjaminfallout

1 hour ago, Benjaminfallout said:

Can I get a reference photo? Nia's in game sprite will work.

I'd have one with camo pants and an olive military jacket, but... uhh... technical difficulties with... uhh... yeah...

asdasdasdsadasddsas.png

I like how you can actually see your skills improve slightly as you draw more art. I wish I could do stuff like that, but I can barely hold a pencil...

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, yurivw said:

I like how you can actually see your skills improve slightly as you draw more art. I wish I could do stuff like that, but I can barely hold a pencil...

I'm sorry to hear that. What happened?

51 minutes ago, Benjaminfallout said:

I'm sorry to hear that. What happened?

Oh no, I didn't mean it literally. I meant I'm terrible at drawing... I feel bad now...

My bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Vox masks go over only their nose holes and not their whole beak, I think.

Other than that +10 points to Space Gryffindor.

Edited by Bxil

Ahh it ain't as bad as you think it is. 

You know what I love about this Voxxy? You managed to perfectly capture the insane/angry look he has....I'm sure he is about to say "Voxxy will killings yousies right nows!"

Keep it up!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

BEER would not make a good dad. Remember: he is a drunk, he disappears for pretty large amounts of time, I don't think it would end well. Also he wasn't programmed to raise a kid, or even uh... be lewd.

Also that's not how IPCs work.

And LILY... Well, when she played, she wasn't very much caring for her well-being.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use