Aurts

Benjaminfallout

28 minutes ago, BottomQuark said:

Wait, can you drink slime person? How do they taste? I bet they taste like chicken.

I always assumed its like Jell-o that what flavored as whatever they just ate. Human meat Jell-o! Spooooky!

41 minutes ago, ZN23X said:

It was not until I saw thier resemblance here that I realized that Jessica and Logan are related.

Husband and spess wife. 

Why do you people keep asking if where brother and sister?

50 minutes ago, Benjaminfallout said:

Why do you people keep asking if where brother and sister?

I think cuz more frequently than not, when 2 characters are married it's kinda well known, whereas if you don't hear anything they are usually siblings. That's seriously why lol

Also because the female character usually has a last name change at some point and then you know 

Edited by ZN23X

1 hour ago, ZN23X said:

Also because the female character usually has a last name change at some point and then you know 

I think Jessica has had her last names changed 3 times now. Betterwater -> smith -> Betterwater -> Connor.

I've personally only know her as Jessica Connor. Also holy shit that's alot of marriages...so young too lol

Edited by ZN23X

7 minutes ago, ZN23X said:

I've personally only know her as Jessica Connor. Also holy shit that's alot of marriages...so young too lol

If Zach stoped telling me that the honk mother was fake when i asked him to I'd be at one marriage and not two.

Thamuel Thamthonite

5’11” with red eyes, caucasian skin tone, blonde messy hair about 3 inches long. Usually wears a brown trench coat and a flat cap with jeans and a white shirt underneath. Usually seen smoking a cigarette.

Doesn’t need to be that detailed or anything.

sketch-1518724539338.png

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use