Paradise Station's Fifth Fleet Monster Hunters

FeiH

latest?cb=20171230175730
RESEARCH COMMISSION, FIFTH FLEET

Calling all hunters!

What brought you on this journey? Why are you here?
To seek fame and fortune as a hunter of the Commission?
To gather knowledge and light the way for future generations?
To find out if we can coexist with nature?
Or just to kill monsters and wear their skins as cool armor and weapons?

Use this thread to discuss tips, techniques, swap guild cards... Anything related to the rich, unexplored World of Monster Hunter!

If you need any help, give me a holler!

- Hunter Chase of the Fifth Fleet
latest?cb=20171230174917            
PSN: seabreamcosmos

Edited by FeiH

Starting off: Hey, been playing for abour five hours now. I've fallen in love with the Insect Glaive, though I swap between that, a bow, and a heavy bowgun. Kind of glad that there aren't separate armor sets for melee/ranged hunters anymore, and I'm really liking how much more dynamic ranged combat is compared to the old games! I thought the muted color palette would be grating at first, but it looks a lot better in motion and on the hunt. Especially when the weather and time of day change.

Yo. Long-time Monster Hunter player here. Usually go greatsword, IG or DB in these games. I'll be picking up MHW soon so you'll probably see me active in this thread as time passes.

Got the game. Love dancing around enemies with IG in this game, and I haven't really tried something else. Re-positioning with DB seems like a good QoL and it really seems they brought everything in line in this game compared to GS, now that I can see the damage numbers. I also might pick up a ranged now that the system isn't clunky as hell.

My PSN should be Nomzoogles, if anyone wants to add me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use