Natalya Sokolova

Norstead

Name: Natalya Sokolova

Race: Human

Blood Type: AB+

Height: 5'9"

General Occupational Role(s): Blueshield, Security Officer, Warden. 

[Clearance: Syndicate: U.S.S.P. operative.]

Biography: [Clearance: Captain, Nanotrasen Officers.]

2539: Born on a cold and rocky rimworld, Natalya was immediately introduced to poverty and hardships. On Cygni IV, designation Saratov, the U.S.S.P. has
already been established for nearly one hundred years. She was born the youngest of a family of eight. Her parents Vlada and Vasily Sokolov, both worked 
in an outdated and poorly maintained botany lab with Natalya's older sister, Rossiya, as well as her four brothers: Artyom, Grigory, Mikhail and Semyon.
All food generated from the lab were collected by the U.S.S.P. and the family was rarely given enough to eat by the state, putting some strain on the 
relationships with all the siblings.  

2548: Shortly after Natalya's ninth birthday, a controversial military police action took place in the planets capital, Stukovgrad, to quell political revolts. As the conflict stretched out all four of the Sokolov boys were conscripted to assist the state, and the household was
given a few extra rations to help them get by. Later that year, only Mikhial would return.

2555: Due to the U.S.S.P.'s aggressive recruitment policies, Natalya has been living alone with her parents for two years. All citizens of Saratov are 
recruited to the Red Navy at the age of 16 for a minimum of two tours of duty. Natalya both anticipated dreaded her upcoming birthday. Though it was 
considered an honor to serve the Union, U.S.S.P. military operations had notoriously low survival rates, and she had already lost all of her siblings 
to the conquests of Stukov Vedenin, the most recent chairman of the Union. When the time came, Natalya was able to shut out her emotions, and awarded herself one promise to herself. To survive.

Natalya was deployed to the U.S.S.P. Red October, receiving her military training and bolstering the ranks on-board the Navy's primary frigate. She exceeded 
in her subterfuge training and guerrilla combat exercises, but fell short when it came to piloting as well as received a less than average grade on 
her marksmanship. She would later be deployed to the Stukov Stealth Squad that winter.

2556: Still young and untested in combat, Natalya was tasked with an assassination mission alongside two other agents belonging to the Stukov Stealth Squad,
also known informally as the Troynoy S. Her target: an Elysium Project Chief Engineer, the mission also calls for the theft of an advanced pair of 
expensive magboots. The other agents had separate goals, but they all had to ensure they could reach their shuttle before the station could enter 
lockdown. 

Natalya, reluctant to be caught on the station should her comrades fail, chose to hijack a mining shuttle to a nearby asteroid. After making her way to the Telecommunications Relay, sabotaging it in a way that would prevent all broadcasts to the primary station, she lay in wait for an opportunity. Firing one shot from her issued bolt-action
rifle, she took out a miner as he was preparing his oxygen tank for an extended excursion. The 7.62×54 projectile pierced his modsuit and embedded itself into his spine, dropping him 
instantly. She quickly drew an E-dagger from her U.S.S.P. PDA and finished him off before stealing his communications tablet.

After she vented the body into space, she contacted the Engineer, misleading him that the mining outpost was damaged and asked if he could take a look at it. By the time he arrived she was already 
disguised as the Elysian miner, wearing his damaged modsuit and ID, and silently lead him away from the shuttle. While he was appraising the situation she unceremoniously 
carved up her target with the small e-blade, his attemps to call security were never transmitted and her mission was complete.

2558: After Nayalya's successful mission she had been granted a position on the U.S.S.P. Tchaikovsky Prison Station as the warden. Her duties consisted of 
ensuring the security of the facility and prisoners, as well as managing and documenting all interrogations. Her time there was uneventful, until the navy's
elite space operations team, the Spessnaz, arrived to drop off a high ranking SolGov official from Earth. Interrogations went as routinely as usual, but on
the sixth day of torture the station went into code red. A specialized TSF rescue team breached and entered the station with zero warning, gunning down any
resistance with practiced efficiency. Natalya was able to hear all of this going on before encountering the team, so she prepared herself. Armed with an
AK-814 she was ready to assault the intruders, but before she even could ID them a grenade landed at her feet. She attempted to shield herself right before it detonated, shredding her arms beyond repair. She was captured and interrogated, then imprisoned on [CLASSIFIED]

2560-2561: While in [CLASSIFIED] Natalya was offered a chance to take a vocational test, as some form of deal with the prison for a company called Nanotrasen.

If successful she would be enrolled in specialized training courses for Nanotrasen's elite security officers. She ultimately was accepted and after a year she graduated, shortly later being stationed aboard the N.S.S Cyberiad.

2562-Present: Onboard the research station Cyberiad, Natalya has worked hard to earn her place aboard the corporate run station, Primarily taking security, and legal roles over the course of five years. She continues to survive on a station that's slowly become her home.

Qualifications: 

[Clearance: Security: U.S.S.P combat training]. Blueshield V.I.P. Protection training, TSF Space law and legal standard operating procedures training. Nanotrasen Command Officer's training.

Employment Records:

Natalya Sokolova has completed her Asset Protection and Introductory Space Law courses at the NAB North Cimmeria Central Offices in the solar year 2562. 

She has been employed as an officer since then, and in the solar year 2567 has been cleared by the NAS Trurl to work as an Internal Affairs Agent on all Nanotrasen owned stations.

Security Records:

All of Natalya's records prior to her employment have been expunged by [Redacted] following [Redacted] diplomatic incident on June 30th 2567

Natalya has graduated the final Asset Protection and Introductory Space Law course a on 2562, qualifying her for all Security roles aboard Nanotrasen facilities. 

In the event of Natalya's dismissal from the corporation, her Ward-Takahashi prosthetic limbs are company property and are to be returned to robotics for repurposing.

Medical Records: 

Subject has lost both arms prior to employment during a [REDACTED] assault on [REDACTED]
Ward-Takahashi brand Prothesis have been loaned to Ms. Sokolova for the duration of her contract.

For serving over 500 hours as a security officer, Natalya's paycheck deduction for the use of cloning services are reduced by 15%

Personnel Photo

Natalya has long blond hair, kept in a ponytail.  She is slightly taller than average, and of athletic build. She has cold cloudy-blue eyes that seem to reflect her jaded attitude. 

Commendations [only to be added by admin]: 

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Other Notes:

passport_137278.png

nat BS.jpeg

Edited by Norstead
Prose changes
  • Like 2
  • stunbaton 3

If it's not obvious to you Norstead,  I've been RPing my character to have a fixation with Natalya which started when, as Captain, I started losing my shit on comms when Natalya accidentally got spaced by an uncalibrated teleporter. 

Oh hell, I forgot all about that round! I never used a teleporter before, and I think you told someone to "go" over comms, but I misunderstood and jumped in, ending up somewhere. I was confused and my last words were "Captain, why?"

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Gosh, I love your backstory! It would be much more interesting for me to patrol with Natalya, now when I know this much about her!!!! ❤️ So complex story ❤️ ^.^

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use