pAI Page

C.A.S.

Hello!

So I know not many people will care about it but the pAI page has fallen into a bit behind, and since this is a role that I play often and that I enjoy I wanted to help it out. I went and I changed the names of two of the software on the table as well as updating and polishing the definitions.

Facial Recognition Suite (I believe this is what it was called) -> Security HUD

Medical Analysis Suite (I believe this is what it was called) -> Medical HUD

I shorted the height of the box for Atmospheric Senor, as in I simply took out an unnecessary indentation. I corrected spelling mistakes from "You" to "Your". Another change I have made was elaborating on pAI mobile form.

I am inexperienced with editing wikis but if someone could perhaps update the table? The header on the page says that some of the formatting is out of date.

• Like 2

Cheers, the page is already marked for table revision (as you said) so I wouldn't worry too much about letting people know - there's a generated specialpage that displays all the wiki pages that are WIP, out of date, slated for deletion,  etc.

There's also the #wiki-development channel on the discord where you can discuss these sorts of things.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use