Alignment: Neutral Good
Affiliation: NanoTrasen
Religious Beliefs: Binarism

Childhood: Generic
Adulthood: Yandere

Detailed Information
Appearance:
Relatively tall for species and gender at 5'10"
Naturally light brown fur, devoid of markings.
Ginger hair that's seemingly perpetually stuck in an enigmatic, messy bun thing. Most likely shoulder length if let down.
Darker brown nose and pads.
Deep blue eyes.

Counter_EntchtutAndLask_TransparentMk2.thumb.png.afdaae5d15d43a04fbf958e6200523a5.png
tumblr_o590y1xKU01rwve5ao2_1280.thumb.jpg.3bc20b849aeffb15507a5838921dc51b.jpg
Tpb0b5EM.thumb.jpg.504d8a28c10317e1d226257774ee6530.jpg
Character Voice: Undetermined

Personality: Can't really put it into words, sorry.

Character Biography

Background: To be filled out here later

Family:
 Consanguinity:
  Siblings:
   Zandtvor Cenein - Brother (Older)
   Agketes Cenein - Brother (Twin)
 Romantic/Marital:
  Laskorreshkor Ssesiskaklas - Fiancé

History:

9/14/2536 - Entchtut Cenein and Agketes Cenein were born

TODO: Add more things here

2/13/2557 - Entchtut leaves Altam and moves in to her space apartment in some undefined station

Personal Relationships

Laskorreshkor Ssesiskaklas - Romantically Involved: "Regardless of what happens, so long as I can go back to him at the end of the day, I'm happy."
Valthone Haliber - Good Friend: "He's more of a friend of Laskorreshkor's than a friend of mine, but still a friend of mine, even if by extension."
Merciatta Haliber-Lauge - Acquaintance: "Though she and I haven't actually met yet, I'm glad Valthorne found someone and is happy again. ...I hope this is the last one for him."
Evelyn Haliber - Acquaintance: "Wait, what?"
Linda Clark - Friend: "I haven't seen her much in the past... year or so, but she was close by when I first started dating Laskorreshkor."
Yuki Frost - Friend?: "It's been so long since I've seen her. I remember her calling me her best friend, but I'm not sure what prompted that. She was an odd one. Oh, and she screamed when she saw me trying on a new outfit, one with black and white stripes and a blue jacket thing."

Please do tell me if you think your character should be on this list

Romantically Involved | Romantic Interest | Admire | Respected | Close Friend | Good Friend | Friend | Acquaintance | Neutral/Unsure | Dislike | Hate | Despise | Death Wish | Fear

Faction Relations

NanoTrasen - Neutral: "They are keeping Laskorreshkor from leaving, but I suppose they can't entirely be blamed for that, and it could be worse. They don't seem great, but I can't see a major reason to hate them."

Syndicate - Dislike: "They're evil murderers, all do is kill innocent bystanders! They did help Laskorreshkor with paying off his debt, though..."

The family of Laskorreshkor's first romantic interest - Enemy/Hostile: "Evil, love-seperating, misogynistic, baby-killing monsters!"

Allied | Love | Like | Neutral/Unsure | Dislike | Hate | Enemy/Hostile

Other Information

Edited by LittleBigKid2000

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use