Species: Vulpkanin

Blood Type: B+

Alignment: Choatic Neutral

Affiliation: Nanotrasen Security Corps, Marsilona Crime Family

Religious Beliefs: Acolysm

Childhood: Military Child adopted by smugglers

Adulthood: Left Holding a Smoking Gun

Detailed Information

Appearance: A 5'4" Vulpkanin, white coat. Hair is done in braids and is naturally blonde, but is dyed a blood red, along with the tip of her busy tail. Sky blue eyes.

Character Voice: British Accent - See Ash Harding, Killing Floor

Personality: Soft and caring under a cold, hard mask.

Medical Record: Anger Management Issues. Hard drinker. Habitual smoker.

Character Biography

Background: Mercy Haliber was born to two SolGov military officers. Her father died during a classifed incident in battle, her mother dissapeared under equally mysterious circumstances. Orphaned at the age of 14, Mercy was picked up by a band of smugglers called the Blackjacks. She held an eight year relationship with this gang, learning how the fight, how to steal, how to run, and how to heal along the way. After a deal gone wrong, Mercy was stabbed in the back, left behind at the scene of the crime to pick up all of the blame. Due to interferance to a benefactor, Mercy was offered a parole contract with Nanotrasen. After excelling in security and medical training, Mercy now works regular shifts on the NSS Cyberiad with increasing freedoms on her off time.
Mercy has since then served her time, thus appearing less and less aboard the Cyberiad, both at company request to make room for new Brig Physican requests, and to work serveral side jobs, either on other NT stations, or as a space courier.

Family:
Maj Terrance Lauge
- Father [Deceased]
Agent Claire Anderson - Mother [MIA]
Valthorne Haliber - Husband
Tony Marsilona - Adoptive Father

History:
04/24/2529 - Mercy Lauge was born.
07/21/2542 - Major Lauge is reported KIA.
07/25/2542 - Agent Anderson is reported MIA.
08/15/2542 - Mercy is initiated into the Blackjacks.
10/12/2547 - Mercy first meets Tony Marsilona, is inducted as an assosiate of the Marsilona Crime Family.
03/05/2550 - Commercial Station Kingston is damaged by an apparent terrorist attack, Mercy Lauge is arrested.
06/10/2550 - Mercy Lauge signs on to Nanotrasen Parole Contract.
07/02/2559 - Mercy Lauge completes Nanotrasen joint Security and Medical training, is assigned to NBS Anansi.
11/22/2560 - Mercy Lauge is arrested for assault due to excessive force, is barred from standard security patrols and is reassigned to the NSS Cyberiad as a result.
06/05/2561 - Mercy Lauge marries Valthorne Haliber, adopts Valthorne's family name.
08/15/2563 - Mercy's parole is served, is no longer restricted by NT to only work on the Cyberiad, and is allowed to fly security pods

Personal Relationships

Kaskreyarawkta: Romantically Involved ~ "We'll see where it goes, but so far so good."

Valthorne Haliber: Friend ~ "At least things are good."

Claire Anderson: Respected ~ "Saw her for the first time in forever. She didn't talk much, hope everything is alright.."

Mike Murdock: Friend ~ "Hold the fuck still and let me fix you!"

Sam Aria: Good Friend ~ "Something, something birds of a feather."

Tetra Vega ~ Close Friend ~ "Second loudest bitch on station & my bestie."

Entchtut Cenein: Acquaintance ~ "A fiancee of a friend, Good to have walking the halls."

Kitchi Ikamura: Friend ~ "Trying to keep us both out of trouble. Fighting a losing battle, there."

Laskorreshkor Ssesiskaklas: Acquaintance ~ "I've never been drunk under a table like that before.."

Ipsum Bellus Crinitus: Friend ~ "If only by the sheer number of times he's been in my office.."

P.A.T.C.H.: Good Friend ~ "She's a sweetie, and a good partner to have in any field."

L.A.D.Y.: Good Friend ~ "The most innocent of cinnamon buns, also a great hat."

E.L.O.: Good Friend ~ "A brilliant surgeon. We both could learn a thing or two from each other."

Slith-Skarr: Friend: "A troublemaker, but a reliable one."

Thali: Good Friend ~ "Talk about friends in low places, though I wonder who's the lowest between us.."

Jonah Bright: Acquaintance ~ "Don't always work together, but when we do things tend to get.. Interesting."

Tony Marsilona: Respected ~ "Family comes first."

Romantically Involved | Romantic Interest | Admire | Respected | Close Friend | Good Friend | Friend | Acquaintance | Neutral/Unsure | Dislike | Hate | Despise | Death Wish | Fear

Faction Relations

Nanotrasen: Neutral ~ "They're not the church, but they got me out of prison."

NT Security Corps: Allied ~ "One big, tough, violent, happy family."

Syndicate: Hate ~ "They got me in the slammer, them and the traitors.."

The Blackjacks: Hate ~ "A bunch of no-good, backstabbing, sons-of-bitches."

The Changeling Hivemind: Hate ~ "A bunch of monsters in sheep's skin."

Space Wizards Federation: Dislike ~ "Batshit insane grandpas that make guns appear at my feet. What could go wrong?"

The Cult of Nar'Sie: Hate ~ "I've seen the aftermath of their 'ceremonies' before. The kind of things I've done look like a school ground push fight in comparison.."

The Shadowling Hivemind: Neutral ~ "On one hand, they seem like they just want to survive out here. On the other, they don't need to use my brain for it."

Vampires: Neutral ~ "Sure, they murder, enthrall, and generally make a mess, but at least they're polite about it."

Trans-Solar Federation: Neutral ~ "They're my old family, I can't hate them too much."

Marsilona Crime Family: Allied ~ "I may work for NT, but I owe my life to the Family."

Allied | Love | Like | Neutral | Dislike | Hate | Enemy

Other Information

Edited by Someonewithapen
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use