I forgot to say hi.

Sikroth

Welp, hi! I've been playing SS13 and Paradise for half a year now, if memory serves (which more ofthen than not, doesn't). And I've been wanting to make an introductory thread here for a while now, too. I'm just too good at procrastinating, it seems. But I figured today's as good a time as any, so yeah. Here I am.

So for a bit of an actual introduction... My nickname is Sikroth pretty much everywhere on the internet, so if you wanna stalk me you know how to find me now! I'm spanish, so I'm going to apologize in advance if I ever need to google up some obscure word and make you wait for a reply at some point ingame :P. I play SS13 a lot, and I've most definitely played it an unhealthy amount of time in these last 6 months. Oops. I've tried other servers for a bit, but most of my time has been playing in Paradise.

Other hobbies... I like drawing! Although my procrastinating skills shine here too, so I tend to not do it for long periods of time or leave a lot of artworks unfinished. RIP. Also I might or might not make an art thread sometime in the near future cause most of my latest drawings are SS13-related. I also play other games (when I'm not too addicted to SS13). Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Terraria, idk. Stuff. Aaand that's pretty much it. I'm also a... knowledge nerd. My friends often say I'm like a wiki for most of the games I play, so there's that.

For those who may want to know if they know me ingame, my most played characters as of recent are Fydia (slime girl, usually virologist) and Evein Summers (a loong-haired blonde botanist that speaks a bit weird). Other characters I've played (although not too much lately) are Jasmyne Dorin, Fergus McSquish or B.L.I.P. 1, among a few others.

So that's it for today. Hoping to have more fun times with y'all!

Edited by Sikroth
too many ellipses...

Hey, and welcome!

Is taking a while to make an intro procrastination, or is it being fashionably late?

As a side note, hearing "I like drawing" triggers me with excitement! And I encourage you to think about starting up a thread to share what you have, either it's a finished piece or not.

Thanks for the greetings!

And @PhantasmicDream I can't say I've read all 91 pages of your art thread, but it certainly is one of the reasons I want to make my own little art corner too! Seeing the talented artists here in the forums drawing characters that I can meet and interact with ingame has some special charm :)

Aww shucks, I'm flattered!

As a side note: in my art thread there's a lot of older pictures MIA, because Tumblr is weird with how they share pictures cause they have the img link to last for so long before you have to get it again... it's like some weird timing thing, so that's just kind of a heads up if you're thinking of having your drawings posted on a different site and you using an img link to share. ^^'

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use