Nomzy's chickenscratch

Nomzy

Told you it was the last one.

DiaWheelofFortune.thumb.png.5beac2d6345a358f10c405847af69a5a.png

Im really enjoying this drawing, but my handwriting is less than desired, to say the least. When I figure out how to merge the layers text creates in firealpaca, I'll be sure to update this image though.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Made some stuff for my sword girl nera. she's pretty cool.

1376780071_Neraflatcolors.thumb.png.71dcc2da1d6f6326f5c4b37008192750.png

and a little persona cut in thingy cause i wanted to use the template for something actually decent

1368238118_neracutinyellow.png.9b6355474ba795bfb686badb95ffa8e4.png

Edited by Nomzy
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

So it turns out that all summer long I just decided to have an art block instead!

So here, have another Dia. This is a placeholder redesign for the timeskip we went through but it's there, nonetheless. And also a few notes on the side when I reviewed the drawing.

diatimeskip_concept.thumb.png.674ab45ffd70ba2858ee4d182c34d6cc.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It's been awhile since I posted here! Not that I've progressed much since then. I have a few things I want to post.

Chronologically, here we go.

Two of Nera. My new sketchbook can't take much of a beating, so the second one is kind of fucked up. My fault. And the mechanical pencil, I swear.

Ex9pKNI.jpg

mtGGl3V.jpg

One of a pokemon trainer design I made up. She bundles up in things with lots of fur underneath, usually. Gotta get toasty.

K8Con53.jpg

Meenah from mostly memory, so her hair isn't true to the original. Yeah, Homestuck. I get it. Oof. But she's cool.

bJLK67S.jpg

Haven't been able to draw much. Lack of ideas, I suppose, don't feel like drawing my characters as often because of some things. So for now I'll probably draw more Homestuck characters to get back into the groove.

Maybe soooon.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Friend noted some similarities between Orphea (New HoTS person) and my Nera, so I decided to draw her in the costume.

5GR7vad.jpg

Novakid character I've been playing in Starbound through Frackin' Universe. Real shitty camera hours.

TJjOH8l.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use