Space Station Noir

PhantasmicDream

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bad. Cigarettes are bad for your health- Wait, does cancer really even matter when you can just get cloned to a pre-cancerous state? Just how old are some of these people if they can be cloned eternally.

I like the comic though. Noir films will always hold a place in my heart, and now my computer screen.

Edited by KingPhilipIII

• 1 month later...

The HoS' sole appearance gave me the chills, I wish we had more HoS ingame like her. I love this comic so much (and the witty comments between two pages).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What is this, an "updated" page?

space_station_noir__issue_1__pg_6_5_by_p

I don't think this much tension is allowed..
To be continued? 

EDIT:   April Fools Page

Edited by PhantasmicDream
  • Like 3

Good job Zeke, you're charged with major trespass

The brig physician being busy with not being at the brig... awfully accurate, hahah.

Gosh I still love this comic.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I always loved the noir in this comic, and the surprises. the tension is killing me! well not literally killing me, the Ikamura usually does stuff to relieve the boredom, such as rigging the trash to the HoPs office

Heh,  well @Kitchi Ikamura you should be happy to know that I've actually started sketching up the next page!  And hopefully at some point I'll find some good motivation to do pages more instead of them being basically one every month or so.  ^^'

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use