McRamon art attempts

McRamon

• 1 month later...

Its been quiet in here huh..

While ss13 related art is getting done, i would like to share an art of a gta online character i made for a friend, maybe some of you will like it 😛

roman-shelaev-demon.jpg

• Like 7

A few quick chibis - Torque, David  MacTavish and random Grey scientist

torque-chibi.jpg

david.jpg

grey scientist.jpg

• Like 8

This was based on a round where I was communicating with a subverted @Spacemanspark as AI, and a mindslaved fellow roboticist @qwertyquerty in a Gygax. I gave out orders, and plans while hiding in security maintence. Soon after cutting the comms, a janitor cyborg delivered the Warden's gloves to me there, and as the Captain and Blueshield head to RD's office to lock down the cyborgs, I ask Spark to turn back on the PDA servers, and I message Kicha in the Gygax to stop them from locking down the cyborgs. It was one of those rounds where a plan really came together and I remember it fondly.

Also MASSIVE thanks to McRamon for his amazing artwork, and his dedication to keep at this piece for a long time!

Edited by Cazdon
Forgot to say thanks!
  • Like 2
  • stunbaton 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

God, these are awesome.

Edit: It just hit me to, that all the writing is wingdings, and its a grey scientist whos doing the research

Edited by BlackDog
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use