Salt Generator 9000

bigfatbananacyclops

Technically its "assistant" rank which is original, they probably report to everybody, but civillians which we have here are civillians, i dont think you coming to a medclinic for example should report to all the doctors and nurses, you are not part of the staff. Why dont we charge civillians in medbay, bar and other - i dont know. 

5 hours ago, Streaky Haddock said:

Recently, working with the HoS to demote the Captain (as magistrate) and have them brigged for manslaughter after lasering a guy to death after 3-4 civilians bluespace peel'd into the bridge.

Pretty sure its murder in this situation. Unless the guy had obvious murdering intents.

I arrested the mime for some reason that I can't remember as warden during a shift a while back. He ended up getting salty byond (Get it?) all reason and then proceeded to engage in some ERP which I won't bother to describe. Either way, it was hilarious. Not sure what happened to the mime though, I assume there was a ban.

Decided to have the ion rifle on my back instead of in my hand, got rushed by a cultist IPC with a stunbaton; choked, forgot to actually drop my bag and then I got gibbed.

• explodyparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use