What would you do if you woke up on the station as your character IRL?

Dragurdiny

Squish lewdly.` ANd realize I'm now dumber than I used to be IRL in most regards and a fucking genius in others. Try to absorb Pun Pun.

• 2 years later...

Become toaster. Ping. Explore the house. Explore the spooky basement fucking fallout shelter right under my house. Shop for augmentations. Ask the neighbors for sugar. Go to work. Ping some more. Do science. Die. Get reconstructed. Enjoy life.

I'd do what Sylara usually does. Drink whiskey and fuss over my beret, and try to survive the day. 

Probably would wake up confused in medbay throughout the shift too. 

A fun time it would be! Probably would be horrified by all the blood that covers the floor every shift. 

Well assuming that its just my mind transfering over to declan's body and i get to keep his memorys skills and traits, it would be rather odd i mean on the one hand i am now.

• a man with a wide range of skills from fightig to medical and so on.
  • got some great cybernetic implants and the means to repair them
  • of course im living in a world with vast advances im a lot of areas.
  • among other great things...

But on the other hand...

• i am now living on a very crime infeted mass housing planet
  • am only about 40 percent human
  • and i am now a drinker, smoker and a bunch of other things
  • and some other fairly bad things 

So i guess its a bit of take the good with the bad but really what i would most likely do is live declans life and try to survive

• 1 month later...

I'd probably get drunk, try not to die.

?????

Profit.

In all actuality, I would probably do alright as security, provided there weren't any of the usual antags.

have a wonderful time with my family and friends.
Lots of hugs and helping out as assistant and maybe some medical work if it's as simple as it is when playing.

To be honest I'd be freaked out at first but over time I'd just be pretzel.

• 2 weeks later...

It’ll probably like my first experiences as a station officer,for the record,my second shift as one,I had to respond to an esworder case and get to the bar,arrived there,I see corpses on all sides,look at them,examine them all,realising the gruesome scenery,then,lifting my head up,I see the bartender,holding a gun to his head,I barely have to time to try to make a sign with my hand to try to stop him that he kills himself,in the middle of it,I knee down,lower my helmet,and remain silent,another officer arrives,pats my shoulder then shrugs off.

with all the shit a security officer has to deal with in station,I would probably get PTSD by the first month,and kill myself after the second

but yeah ! Being the bloodthirsty smug lizard that I play as of now would surely be fun

• 3 weeks later...

After getting use to being short and fluffier or more scaly?

Well if I'm fluffier probably develop a drinking habit while perpetually screaming at you all over comms while hoping an SOO is on duty to sort out wherever the hell we draw our ERT from. Praying there are no terrors or xenos, while spending my downtime practicing how to shoot to defend myself against the madmen that go on a murderous rampage at the end of their workday.

If I'm more scaly, I'd quit NT and use the millions I won at the slots to never work again. NT's bureaucracy has nothing on my paperwork skills and no contract is entirely air tight.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Drakeven said:

You of all people should know that isn't as easy as you put it.

Every corporation has its own interests. If you can align them with yours, you'd be amazed at how easy it is to do things you want.

4 minutes ago, BryanR said:

Every corporation has its own interests. If you can align them with yours, you'd be amazed at how easy it is to do things you want.

NanoTrasen likes technology, money, and plasma.
The Syndicate likes fucking over Megacorporations and big guns.
The USSP likes doing soviet stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use