What would you do if you woke up on the station as your character IRL?

Dragurdiny

As B.E.E.R, slightly rejoice, as he has much better social skills than I, and then realize the true horror of the things he's seen. After that, I'd immediately go to the bar, if I'm not already there, and drink a lot.

Well, if it was my own skin on the line, I'd establish a clique with a bunch of other ultra-humanist characters to stay alive.

But, getting to wear the HoS coat and chase baddies would be fun (though getting glomped to death by a slime might not be so pleasant).

Though the absolute first thing I would do would be adjusting my beret.

Y...

- Fuck the restrictions and agreements Thali made with the others.

- Annihilate.

- Do weird (lewd) shit with someone else.

-Annihilate.

-Actually talk to people about different things than my job.

- Enthra... I mean Annihilate.

Edited by EldritchSigma

Wish that I wasn't so old. Scream at random people. Steal Jay and Sefras mice from their mouse farm. Finally get to really taste that sweet sweet Space Mountain Wind.. Aaaand finally.. Hide in a corner from all the knowledge of all the horrors that exist and want to kill me.

Probably try to survive till reach CC then move somewhere safe trying to avoid any stations in space at all cost. Or just loose my mind due to becoming different specie and die horribly.

Kinda lacking information how well you did become your character. Do you just wake up in the other body, or do you also get their extended knowledge and/or capabilities? For example, if your character is a surgeon, and is expected to operate, do you even know how to do the steps for a heart surgery? And would you get the stomach to do so, as just because you know how to do something, doesn't mean you are capable of doing so.

What i would do long term, so basically the decision whether to get cloned or wake up on "normal" earth again would depend on which of my character i would wake up as, and the knowledge and capabilities i would have.
Short term, would try not to act suspicious too much, who knows what bluespace phenomenon did cause this, and who would want to research that with uncomfortable means. Otherwise, trying out the body, would probably wake up as a catbeast, retractable claws, tail, turnable ears, different senses overall, two new languages with gal common and Siik'tajr, would be quite interesting.

Also, would admin powers be transferred?

• Like 1

Well, I have a lot of characters I could have woken up as, but if it's my more played Character then I guess it'd be Zeke Varloss.

It would probably start off with a lot of confusion because I'm now some gay fish alien man. And then head to the bar, if I can do my characters skills then I can make up a fuck tone of drinks.

:3c

• Like 1

• First Problem: I'm now a girl, this is easily shrugged off. 
  • Second problem: I'm now a fluffy alien, yay. 
  • Third Problem: I've been smoking a pack a day for 5 years, holy shit my lungs
  • Fourth Problem: I have a massive anger management issue and NT refuses to get it addressed because it increases production on security staff.

Analysis results: Situation Optimal

2 hours ago, Someonewithapen said:
  • First Problem: I'm now a girl, this is easily shrugged off. 
  • Second problem: I'm now a fluffy alien, yay. 
  • Third Problem: I've been smoking a pack a day for 5 years, holy shit my lungs
  • Fourth Problem: I have a massive anger management issue and NT refuses to get it addressed because it increases production on security staff.

Analysis results: Situation Optimal

Assuming I wake up as Entchtut, everything is the same here, minus the smoking. I'm now a girl, I'm a fluffy alien, I have anger issues, and I have a hot husband/fiance.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use